Linn sara st200 speakers?

I never heard a Linn speaker I didn't like, although I believe i can count on one hand the number of pairs I've heard.

Yeah I've never had my ears on a pair. Just curious about them because one has been offered to me at what I think maybe a cheap price but I have no point of reference as to their signature sound and the equipment the guy has isn't really appropriate to give me an idea of what they sound like on my system. So even listening to them at his house will give me no real idea of what they're capable of. I just wonder what they're worth so if I don't like them I can flip them without taking a loss. I do find it difficult to believe they could outperform my ADS cuz I'm just in love with the sound these things are creating. My impression is that there are more or less a boutique manufacturer and have a very small nitch market and just wonder if they're even saleable.

You mean Saras ST-200a?

001.JPG

I had the Keltik and thought it was a very good speaker. If the price is fair, I’d jump.

Yeah it strikes me that way myself. But even This Thread isnt getting a whole lot of enthusiasm as far as the value and sound of the speakers.

Yeah it strikes me that way myself. But even This Thread isnt getting a whole lot of enthusiasm as far as the value and sound of the speakers.
With good reason.
Not many were made as tragedy struck the designer.
Value wise they were pricey, 1500 a pair and like I said well received.
You can google for more info.

With good reason.
Not many were made as tragedy struck the designer.
Value wise they were pricey, over a grand+ and like I said well received.
You can google for more info.

Shows ya what I know about linn. Thought they were much higher end than that..

Clarification. They’re not Linn products. The company is Saras, the model is the 200a.

Back
Top Bottom