Pictures of Vintage GM cars!

Lemans looked like this 74 but grey.
DSC00778_1.jpg

Always liked that model. Less overstyled than many 70s cars and just really handsome overall.

View attachment 1089987 had a 64 pariesenne like this also circa 64 with a six.Huge car! my friend had the sd 455

Early 60s Pontiacs FTW! Also have a thing for the big Buicks of the same era. Agreeably sober styling after the excesses of the previous several years.

1962 Buick Electra.jpg

A lucky man no matter what car he drove! :)

Here is a picture of that lucky gentleman. Many drivers licenses came with the car. She was born
December 1926. She was all of 33 years old when her husband bought her the Caddy.
DSC04497.JPG

Remember when you could tell the car make and model and yes year just by glancing at the grilles?As kids we were experts,and I was king of punch buggy much to the consternation of my younger brothers,lol.Or how about fighting to see who would get to rule the farback jump seat in the family stationwagen?

What year of tri-5 was it? ;)

Was a 56 Belair two door HT. Was a decent looking car but full of body putty. Traded for a 57 that came from down south, no rust on that car. This 56 got turned into a stock car with the same engine. Engine outlasted the car. Good summer back then.

I knew it was a tri-5. The under hood view is unmistakable. The battery tray, radiator, inner fenders. It couldn't be anything else. I've had tri-5's on the brain since I was 12 years old. ;) I'm 57 now and still have the desease LOL.

Well, I've had many GM vehicles and didn't take photos of some and some are just memories and the rest were Ford's
But, Here are all the GM products I've owned (at least what I remember) and only one, the 76 Eldorado I have a photo of on my PC so the rest are off the web and I tried to get ones that match mine pretty close in color etc.
These are in order as I got them 62 Olds F-85 (my 1st Car), 58 Chevy Belair, had two 65 Pontiac Catalina's one with a 389 and Tri-Power, 65 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, 69 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, 76 Cadillac Eldorado w/factory Moon Roof.

1962 Oldsmobile F-85.jpg 1958-chevrolet-bel-air.jpg pontiac-catalina-1965-2.jpg 1965 Cadillac Sedan De Ville.jpg 1969 Cadillac Sedan DeVille.jpg 76 Eldo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom