What happened to Trophy Points?

Dan, I'm currently in an AK stand-by mode, sorry. But most likely I will switch me on next weekend again. :)

I was Chairman of a Body Corporate once. It was akin to being a referee in a kindergarten brawl. The difference being that I couldn't revoke their membership

Some of us (the OP included) only have 83 points. Maybe there's a conspiracy against people from MA...

Don't any of you quit your day jobs, at least not for stand up. I could care less about points and trophies and all that but, to me at least, when an 11 year member asks a question about something that he was curious about and got damn near 40 smart ass answers, it seems lame to me. Let me preface that by saying that if you're all his close friends, that makes it different but doesn't change how it looks to someone outside that circle of friends.

I only clicked on the "AK New Format" link as I was curious about the heading at the top of our AK pages now about Wardsweb contributions and thought there might be something about that. I'd ask if something happened to Luther or what it was all about but I don't think my sides could take all the hilarious responses I'd get so I'll just ask one of my friends on the site in a private message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom