New guy here, this is what I have ATM

Scottfargo

Currently I have a Marantz 2022b fully restored, I love this receiver, I also have a Pioneer PL 12D turntable which also works beautiful. I also have a Nakamichi RX-303, that has problems and does not play atm(the transport does not move into position and if I push play/ff/rw it just goes right to stop). I am still hunting for a pair of speakers to match to this system...would love to find a set of Dynaco A25's but we will see, I may just pick up a set of Minimus 7's to get me by for now as they are cheap and plentiful. Well thats about it, just wanted to share my current set up and say hi!

Scott

Sounds cool! Give us some pictures (we love pictures).

Consider becoming a subscriber on this site (for $25) to gain access to BarterTown. A great way to get good deals on all sorts of equipment, including speakers.

Also, consider adding your location to your profile as you can get to know members in your area.

Welcome to AK! :D

Nice start Scott.
Keep your eyes peeled for a CD player at local thrifts or similar. You can pick those up for really cheap.
How about streaming?

Nice start Scott.
Keep your eyes peeled for a CD player at local thrifts or similar. You can pick those up for really cheap.
How about streaming?
Hi there actually my whole reason to going back to vintage gear was to stay away from digital, I don't even own a CD!!

There are a lot! Those are just a couple of the more efficient brands. It depends on how large of a speaker you want, and what your budget is. 20 wpc is enough to drive quite a few speakers not just bookshelf size

Back
Top Bottom