Audio Fan's Rotating Office Systems

Audio Fan

YT Channel - https://tinyurl.com/29zytwu9
I don't have any threads in this forum section, so thought I would start one I can keep updating periodically since my crowded office is currently the place where things come and go with some frequency.

Having some fun tonight. Just put in the McIntosh MC75 mono blocks along with the Pioneer Elite preamp and tuner I picked up weekend before last. Have them going through to the Altec 890C Boleros currently.

Playing some CD's, Allman Bros at the moment. :music:

Quite messy, but sounds GREAT!
IMG_0835.jpg

Has been a LOT of fun. Thinking about what speakers to swap in over the weekend, hmmm...

Has been a LOT of fun. Thinking about what speakers to swap in over the weekend, hmmm...

I'm going to beat you to it. Have Dahlquist M-907 and M-5 in my office right now but I am about to get up and pull those out in favor of those Tannoys I got last week.

Looking GOOD. You didn't want to use the same speaker stands to get the Tannoys up off the floor?

Looking GOOD. You didn't want to use the same speaker stands to get the Tannoys up off the floor?

I've been contemplating what I should do about their height. They are in that "a little too low even though they are meant to sit on the floor" category for sure. Unless there is something I don't know. I had them tilted up a little in my other room. The risers are the only thing on them that needs work so I may have to think about some options when I replace them. Right now the risers would be in the way of any use of stands. Of course in this room you can see my rather large desk is kinda close and they are somewhat blocked. The passive radiator is below the driver on the front so at least it's just that down low. They are smooooth...

Back
Top Bottom