Greetings from the road!

Then you need a new job. living in hotels and working only enough to survive is no life. Get with a good long haul company or good paving company that treats there employees well. throw those applications out there. You need an address.
Can't argue one iota and I am working on it. My current roommate/fellow truck driver might have an opportunity for me.

The City of New Braunfels hires CDL drivers. It definitely sounds like these guys are holding you back.
Yes and I am looking at numerous options. What my roommate was talking about sounds good. It would mean going to Arkansas just East of Texarkana, but that'd be okay by me.

Well, SJJ took a tremendous leap of faith. Believing whole heartedly that it was time to jump ship, I left with my roommate and fellow trucker. He drove his truck and I drove his wife's car to Nashville, Arkansas which is about 30 minutes East of Texarkana. Now to see what The Almighty wants me to do next....

Here's home for the moment:
1518930578-picsay.jpg
Yeah, a little CRT.
1518930637-picsay.jpg 1518930714-picsay.jpg 1518930820-picsay.jpg 1518930866-picsay.jpg

Well brother, I'm still going to keep ya on my prayer list, along with a whole host of other folks, and glad to see an opportunity for better living is on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom