When AK members - friends - silently disappear

His last post is from May, 10. Was his signature always "ciao" or has it a deeper meaning? However - let us hope that he will return one day. (My longest break in this forum was 18 months.)

So in watching the VOA auctions I noticed that no BBQ rub is offered this year. Led me to thinking about fellow member
mfhale. I haven't seen him around in quite a while. Anyone heard from him at all?
Yes your right, every year BBQ rub auctions, I still have some from last year. I hope he's ok he was selling off a lot of his records too.

It’s ok if they leave without saying goodbye, it’s ok if they go away without a word. Let’s just make sure our door is open for them to come back.

Though not an AK member, I lost an online friend this week. Years ago I joined Christian Mingle and made a ton of friends, male and female both. I found out yesterday he had passed. Not the first online friend to pass, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but it stinks.

Though not an AK member, I lost an online friend this week. Years ago I joined Christian Mingle and made a ton of friends, male and female both. I found out yesterday he had passed. Not the first online friend to pass, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but it stinks.
It makes it hurt more if you have spent some time together in meat space.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I hope that sharing the loss with us makes it a bit easier.

I hope that sharing the loss with us makes it a bit easier.
Just a heckuva nice guy. Poor fella kept having spammers clone his account CONSTANTLY. He was all the time sending out messages "if you get another friend request from me..." I don't know what was so salivating about cloning the profile of an elderly man. RIP Curt.

I disappeared for 5 or 6 years at one point. AK was in my bookmarks but I found it too daunting of a task to jump back in.

Stuff just happens for no reason sometimes

Ken did not post for a very long time, James. I fear that he will never return.

Same here.

Once Ken made a post where he didn't like that his post had been edited which could explain his absence.

There have been too many occasions where forum members have been nasty and posts have been edited by our dedicated moderators who keep AK a nice place.:)

Back
Top Bottom