Looks alone: Best looking equipment?

On my short list to own. Listened to a pair about 15 years ago and was amazed of their reproduction ability. They were being fed by a McIntosh tube system (cannot remember the models) and a Thorens TD124 as the source. I do remember the LP, which was Luciano Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma. Probably one of the few times I have just closed my eyes and listened. RIP Mr. Pavarotti.

RM30%20piano%20rosewood.jpg

The look ad sound better in person (JM Labs Grande Utopias) and do not need unobtanium power amps to push them.

AT 80k + for a pair (and theft proof at over 400 lbs. each) I hope they would also help with the security of my home. :). Beautiful looking design though.

Well it looks vintage my Yamaha A s 2100 I love all the stereo systems that everyone has there all art forms in there own way .

All the equipment shown here is really nice love the receivers, but ever since I bought my first integrated amplifier a Kenwood KA 3500 I was hooked wish I still had it. From then on I've been with Yamaha integrated amplifies, I can't see myself going to anything else although there is some wonderful equipment out there and looking at them all it's like a kid in a candy store I'm happy.

Love the big Yamaha amplifier what year is that from and how much would it have cost new.
That is an Onkyo M-510, this one here is from 1988. It was 920,000 yen at the time, but a favorable dollar had it selling for $4,500 here.

I like vintage stereos with lights, meters, and various colors. Marantz receivers probably catch my eye the most. Then there are the Sansui and Pioneer receivers. A lot of JC Penny(MCS), and Realistic receivers that look nice. I have a Philips AH 4871. Would look very appropriate in a gestapo office. 003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom