Todays METAL playlist

Megadeth - Dystopia

7lKhYFy.jpg

Machine-Head-Catharsis-Artwork-300x300.jpg

In today's world, you can't really release a record without there being bitching and moaning, but I assume there will be even more of that with this one. Not yet sure what I think of it but at the very least it's a very courageous album. I always respect that more than clinging to what has made you successful in the past (and that's coming from a die hard Slayer fan haha)...

Machine-Head-Catharsis-Artwork-300x300.jpg

In today's world, you can't really release a record without there being bitching and moaning, but I assume there will be even more of that with this one. Not yet sure what I think of it but at the very least it's a very courageous album. I always respect that more than clinging to what has made you successful in the past (and that's coming from a die hard Slayer fan haha)...
You going to see them on their last go?..I am, going to be killer, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Anthrax, Testament, and Behemoth.

You going to see them on their last go?..I am, going to be killer, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Anthrax, Testament, and Behemoth.

No european tour dates announced yet but I probably won't go anyway. Slayer will always be Hanneman/King/Araya/Lombardo to me. Hanneman especially cannot be replaced, Holt is great but Hanneman to me was the greatest metal guitarist of all time.

No european tour dates announced yet but I probably won't go anyway. Slayer will always be Hanneman/King/Araya/Lombardo to me. Hanneman especially cannot be replaced, Holt is great but Hanneman to me was the greatest metal guitarist of all time.
I'm absolutely with you on that, I love LOG, that was my deciding factor, if it was just Slayer,,might not of gone.

Back
Top Bottom