Show us your Motorcycles

Yes, here as well it is R9T.... but mine is no longer original and I like the R90 better. :rockon:
I would certainly agree. I'm no fan of the "R nine T" monicker myself, being a classic BMW owner already:

PhilsCS.jpg

Well, the decision is made. I'm selling my Road Glide, and getting quotes on one of these. Lowest so far is from Honda of Russellville, AR, just outside Little Rock. $3,200 discount off MSRP. I can fly in one way for $500, and ride it home. I'm going to see if anyone closer will match that price, but I don't think it will happen. There is a Honda dealer in Boise that is supposed to be willing to match prices. We shall see...

26961722_863964727124387_6586913243968110155_o.jpg

Well, the decision is made. I'm selling my Road Glide, and getting quotes on one of these. Lowest so far is from Honda of Russellville, AR, just outside Little Rock. $3,200 discount off MSRP. I can fly in one way for $500, and ride it home. I'm going to see if anyone closer will match that price, but I don't think it will happen. There is a Honda dealer in Boise that is supposed to be willing to match prices. We shall see...
Is this a left-over (previous model-year) unit? Demo? Every Honda dealership pays the same for every bike so if one dealer can do it, another should be able to match it . . . unless there exists some extenuating circumstance like the low-bid dealer punched it as a demo to get extra incentives from Honda, or they just want to get rid of it. I'd check to make sure it is a new bike with its complete warranty still available.

This is not the best time of year to be riding a bike from AR to ID. I know it's potentially not as much fun but, Forward Air may ship it to you for less than your cost of flying and riding.

I’m going to be letting go of my old friend this spring. I’ve owned this GS since college and it has served me well over the years. It’ll be going to a good friend that will use it more than I currently do. I will be focusing my restoration efforts on a 71 R75/5 that I’ve owned a long time as well.
20160530_140119.jpg

Is this a left-over (previous model-year) unit? Demo? Every Honda dealership pays the same for every bike so if one dealer can do it, another should be able to match it . . . unless there exists some extenuating circumstance like the low-bid dealer punched it as a demo to get extra incentives from Honda, or they just want to get rid of it. I'd check to make sure it is a new bike with its complete warranty still available.

This is not the best time of year to be riding a bike from AR to ID. I know it's potentially not as much fun but, Forward Air may ship it to you for less than your cost of flying and riding.

There are no previous year 2018's. Dealerships that are receiving demo bikes are forbidden from selling them until August. This dealer is the biggest Gold Wing dealer in the US. They have received their first shipment of 20, and another 20+ on the way.

Memories! Crashed my Green 1100 in 2002. Left a kidney and spleen behind. Loved that bike though. Bought a 2001 1200 in Black to replace it. :) Bobn
I love mine. Had a bandit that I did about 100k miles on. Then got this when my buddie got killed in plane crash. He owned Kawasaki shop here in town. It's bored stroked milled crammed pods and full kerker. It's a beast

I'm in Russellville. I know Steve that owns the place let me know if I can help

View attachment 1105848
Sorry replied to wrong post. I live in Russellville I know Steve the owner of Honda of Russellville let me know if I can help

I love mine. Had a bandit that I did about 100k miles on. Then got this when my buddie got killed in plane crash. He owned Kawasaki shop here in town. It's bored stroked milled crammed pods and full kerker. It's a beast

Bet it is! I put cams in mine too. Dyno'd at 129 rwhp- about the same as my piped and jetted 1200 @ 132rwhp. Bob

Back
Top Bottom