What you watching the Super Bowl with

lightcapture

I'm using a simple Rotel integrated and Fried speakers. Sound very good and involving. The attach and clarity really adds to enhance the visual action. I really enjoying all the pre-game affairs, until guests arrive at 5:30.

I'm not.
Ever since this 'protest' during the national anthem caught fire, it turns my stomach to watch.

Back in 1969 I gave an oath to observe a code of conduct that had this as it's first point:
" I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense."

I know in my heart that not a one of those protesters would have my back in a crisis.
It's so convenient to make their 'statement' at the most inappropriate time, while they are on the clock, getting paid mega-bucks.
Don't see too many of them out there on their own time trying to do something about whatever it is they're so upset about.

50" Vizio 1080P 3D TV, never used the 3D
Dos Eqquis
chips and dips
Buffalo wings
Wife Cindy and doggie Nellie

None of the above. I could care less about the Super Bowl or any other sports for that matter. I'd rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

Well, except maybe Grand Prix, autocross, etc, etc racing. No Nascar though.

50" Panny plasma via my Yammy RX-V1800 driving 5.1 (B&W bookies, 15" Epik Sub)

Smoking 2 full racks of St Louis Ribs for kickoff.

I'm not.
Ever since this 'protest' during the national anthem caught fire, it turns my stomach to watch.

Back in 1969 I gave an oath to observe a code of conduct that had this as it's first point:
" I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense."

I know in my heart that not a one of those protesters would have my back in a crisis.
It's so convenient to make their 'statement' at the most inappropriate time, while they are on the clock, getting paid mega-bucks.
Don't see too many of them out there on their own time trying to do something about whatever it is they're so upset about.
That's it.....

My son has a new projector TV that pus out a huge picture. He insisted that my wife and I come over for the game. Sure, and his liquor cabinet is better stocked than mine.

Watching it with friends on their 55" 4k Sony LCD, most of us are former or retired military and do this every year.

Last edited:
JamVal said:
I'm not.

what super-bowl?

The Mrs. stormed downstairs and turned the game on...interrupted my listening session. Watching the game isn't so bad (I haven't watched a down all year, though) but the "color" guy doing the broadcast makes we want to blow my brains out. Collingsworth? Killin' me.

Monitor - Sony 70" 4K LED
Audio - McIntosh MX135, McIntosh MC501's, Emotiva UP100, Emotiva UPA-200, Vienna Acoustics Theatros, Aerial Acoustic Model 8s, Emotiva XREF-12

What a travesty, what a black eye to the sport, best referees the NFL could pay off to make sure the Pats couldn't win.

I'm not a Patriots fan, but I don't like seeing the referees affecting the outcome of the game that way.

I'm way more of a boxing fan than other sports, and it's rife with bad outcomes from poor judging, one of that sports biggest problems also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom