Super Bowl 2018

Pick Your Superbowl 2018 Team

• Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rooting for the Patriots, partly because I really dislike the Eagles, mostly because I absolutely admire #12.

I mean, dislike the Patriots as much as you want (although I think the whole cheating thing gets massively overblown), but you gotta love a good cinderella story and if this guy

C1x5ep8WQAAYGYW.jpg

can win 5, maybe 6 (or even more) Super Bowls and marry one of the hottest women alive, anything is possible. That guy is a monster mentally and to me the greatest athlete of all time besides Federer and Gretzky.

I have little interest in professional sports anymore. I am rooting for Foles though , an easy guy to support. If he has a bad game, they will villify him. Eagles fans are moronic. The talk shows, whenever you tune one in, they are screaming.

I just won 250.00$ square/pool from work, I don't care who wins really just as long as I get paid.:banana:
9 -3 Philly, First quarter.

Best-

Boozehound

I thought the only way the Eagles would get to the Super Bowl would be if they had bought tickets LOL.

Last edited:
YES,YES,YES ! All the butt kissing talking heads are going to be doing a lot of hand wringing for awhile.

Ditto...Don't give a sh*t one way or the other.

Amen brother! I'm happy all this Super Bowl shit is over again for another year. Even the damned local news stopped reporting in depth and just reads the highlights from AP so they can spend more time talking about Super Bowl events.

The half time show was also pretty lame. Some of the commercials OK but most were .....:thumbsdown:

Very happy for Foles. I always though he was a good QB and this win is the break he needs. I thought he got a raw deal from Chip Kelly. Jeff Fisher can't coach or develop QB's so Foles' poor showing with the Rams should not be held against him. (Fisher had Case Keenum, Jared Goff, and Foles on the 2016 team and went 4-9 before getting fired.) And then Foles replaces the injured Wentz and wins the Super Bowl. Hopefully, Foles will go to a good team with a good coach so he can start. Foles with the Jags would make them instant S.B. favorites.

I haven't watched the NFL for a couple or 3 years now but I'm really glad the Eagles won. Absolutely can't stand Brady or Belichick.

Very happy for Foles. I always though he was a good QB and this win is the break he needs. I thought he got a raw deal from Chip Kelly. Jeff Fisher can't coach or develop QB's so Foles' poor showing with the Rams should not be held against him. (Fisher had Case Keenum, Jared Goff, and Foles on the 2016 team and went 4-9 before getting fired.) And then Foles replaces the injured Wentz and wins the Super Bowl. Hopefully, Foles will go to a good team with a good coach so he can start. Foles with the Jags would make them instant S.B. favorites.
Damn straight! I've never understood why so many coaches don't coach to the strength of their players (particularly QB's) rather than force them to fit within the coaches pet system. Foles is a bad dude in a run pass option offense.

I'm pulling for the Eagles as they seem to have injected some fun and unpredictability back into the game. I don't think you'll see them sitting on a lead or playing not to lose...
Plus Doug Pedersen was a Packer and Favres' backup and hunting buddy for years. I love this pic; it's in the kitchen of a farm in WI where they hunted...:D

"And McCoy told Ken Luchterhand of the Jackson County Chroniclehe has another memento: "all three players autographed my kitchen table."

11488836_BG2.jpg

I remember seeing that photo. Really miss the Brett Farve years of football, those were the days! Go Pack Go!

Back
Top Bottom