What you watching the Super Bowl with

What a travesty, what a black eye to the sport,......

I didn't watch the game, just looked at the game summary and I'm confused, am I reading the summary wrong:
Patriots 1 penalty for 5 yards. Eagles 6 penalties for 35 yards.

Black eye it is then, perfect ending for this NFL season.

I didn't watch the game, just looked at the game summary and I'm confused, am I reading the summary wrong:
Patriots 1 penalty for 5 yards. Eagles 6 penalties for 35 yards.

Black eye it is then, perfect ending for this NFL season.
Patriots played a clean game, not so the Eagles. I kept wondering when the Pats were going to take the kid gloves off as apparently the refs were allowing anything.

Patriots played a clean game, not so the Eagles. I kept wondering when the Pats were going to take the kid gloves off as apparently the refs were allowing anything.

Yeah, Gronk should have done a cheap shot like he did in Buffalo.
Oh well, it's over now, hope the half time show made up for the disappointment, you sound deflated.

Last edited:
Yeah, Gronk should have done a cheap shot like he did in Buffalo.
Oh well, it's over now, hope the half time show made up for the disappointment.
What does that game have to do with tonight's game?

Again, not a Pat fan, Gronk was absolutely wrong with that cheap shot and he was penalized for it, but it still has nothing to do with the super bowl. Unless you think the refs remembered that shot and this was the result, if so that just makes my point.

If the refs would have made the same calls on the same circumstances for any other team, including the Pat's, there's no problem other than the vagueness of the pertinent rule. So, rewrite the rule to clarify it. Done!

75'' flatscreen with a soundbar. Nothing fancy but got the job done.
Congrats to the Eagles on their win and especially Nick Foles for playing a great game. Imagine the crying there would've been if the Eagles questionable touchdown had been overturned? I thought it was a great game to watch even if my team lost. The half time show wasn't fit to piss on though..

Like I said, I didn't watch the game, or any game since week 2 this year.
But....... watching some replays today;
1. On the 4th down trick TD to Foles, 'clearly' Foles was off the line of scrimmage, only 6 Eagles on the line, illegal formation. Minimum of a 4 point swing, 5 yard penalty probably would have resulted in a FG attempt.
2. At least one maybe two Eagle's TD catches that would not have been catches during the regular season. I have no idea how those drives would have played out.
3. Some observers say the hit on Crooks was legal?
4. On the last play of the game - hail Mary - looked like a Pats receiver was crushed 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage? maybe should have at least been a defensive hold, 5 yards and another shot? But it seems like anything goes on hail Mary plays.
5. Referee Gene Steretore laughed just before announcing the Patriots first penalty - an omen of 'you ain't seen nothing yet' or he was laughing because he couldn't believe the NFL selected him to ref the Super Bowl.

Maybe the Pats did get jobbed.
I'm trying to be objective here, but :banana::rflmao::jump::beerchug:

I have a 60” samsung for viewing. I use the 5.1 surround sound processor built into my OPPO 103. I use three Nakamichi 420 amps that drive two ADS L1090 (main), two ADS L300E (rear), one ADS AVF-144 (center) and two ADS SW2 (subs).

Back
Top Bottom