Todays METAL playlist

Saxon - Call to Arms

DKXfAhs.jpg

20180204_231030.jpg
20180204_231105_001.jpg
The Skull - For Those Which Are Asleep
2014 - Tee Pee Records - TPE 170 1
US Pressing

Saw them last Wednesday. For those who don't know, this is more or less Trouble under a different banner having 3 former members. Great show. They played the entire 2nd Trouble record The Skull + a bunch or other Trouble tunes and Skull originals.
Glad to have seen this incarnation of the band. Been 27-28 years since the last meeting. :rockon:

View attachment 1106913
View attachment 1106914
US Pressing

Saw them last Wednesday. For those who don't know, this is more or less Trouble under a different banner having 3 former members. Great show. They played the entire 2nd Trouble record The Skull + a bunch or other Trouble tunes and Skull originals.
Glad to have seen this incarnation of the band. Been 27-28 years since the last meeting. :rockon:

I saw Trouble last summer, great show. It was the two original guitarists, with Kyle Thomas singing. Great show. Like you, the last time I saw Trouble was in the 80's, so I was stoked to see this band playing live again. They played a lot of old stuff. Best song of the night for me was Run To The Light. It wasn't on any of their past set lists, and it sounded great. The guitar sound those guys get still gives me chills.

Would love to see the Skull. I just pulled up the album on Amazon Prime and listened to it. Good stuff. I pulled the trigger on the vinyl after giving it a listen. Eric Wagner still sounds great. Thanks for the post.

index.php

US Pressing

Wow, thanks for this. Had no idea about the new incarnation.
I'm a huge Trouble fan, but just a little out of touch.
007.jpg

killer Swedish doom, with touches of blackness:
this has been on my TT nearly daily for over three weeks now? can't get enough!

older release to me, but recently dug this out of the shelves... Finnish, perhaps psychedelic, but definitely non-typical black metal:
(can't find the full album "Itsensänimeävä" on YT...)

I saw Trouble last summer, great show. It was the two original guitarists, with Kyle Thomas singing. Great show. Like you, the last time I saw Trouble was in the 80's, so I was stoked to see this band playing live again. They played a lot of old stuff. Best song of the night for me was Run To The Light. It wasn't on any of their past set lists, and it sounded great. The guitar sound those guys get still gives me chills.

Would love to see the Skull. I just pulled up the album on Amazon Prime and listened to it. Good stuff. I pulled the trigger on the vinyl after giving it a listen. Eric Wagner still sounds great. Thanks for the post.

Was just reading about the various incarnations of the 2 bands. Never followed up on them after Plastic Green Head. Cool that you got to hear Run To The Light. Surprising that it was on the set list.

The Skull gig was excellent. Wagner's voice is spot on. Unfortunately a small turnout. I suspect mostly due to the snowstorm that had been going on for hours.

Back
Top Bottom