Tidal fix shuffle on large play lists

FastG

I had opened three issues with Tidal about this problem. If you have a large play list say over 1000 songs the shuffle feature was not even close to random play. It would only shuffle around the starting song. Sometimes I would scroll down the playlist so start a song just so it would shuffle different songs. Every time time I contacted Tidal support I was told "we know about the problem and are working on it, have a free months service", so I got three month free. I had swapped to Pandora for my random background music, still love there radio station concept. Well I tried Tidal this weekend it now truly does randomly shuffle throughout the entire playlist, very cool

Graham

I had opened three issues with Tidal about this problem. If you have a large play list say over 1000 songs the shuffle feature was not even close to random play. It would only shuffle around the starting song. Sometimes I would scroll down the playlist so start a song just so it would shuffle different songs. Every time time I contacted Tidal support I was told "we know about the problem and are working on it, have a free months service", so I got three month free. I had swapped to Pandora for my random background music, still love there radio station concept. Well I tried Tidal this weekend it now truly does randomly shuffle throughout the entire playlist, very cool

Graham
I am just ending my Tidal free trial and have been having this same shuffle issue FastG. So when your free trial ended the shuffle feature started working properly?

I have been a Tidal user for years, so my free trail is long over. I will say that the shuffle feature now works well. But I am not sure if it happened at the same time but resent performance is slow, a lot of lag starting up and changing songs, even the title of the song currently playing is often 30 or more seconds behind the song then has actually started. I am using the Windows App, but I am not sure it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom