Today's Blues Playlist

BB King - Blues on the Bayou

51YBjfmW7DL._SS500.jpg

20180204_182217.jpg 20180204_182229_001.jpg
20180204_182323.jpg
John Mayall Blues Breakers - Bare Wires
1968 - Richmond - B-20272
Mexican Pressing

As you can see in the 3rd pic, in Mexico it's called Dare Wires. Haha. Strangely enough, I own 2 records pressed in Mexico. Both John Mayall records. Both with abnormalities. I also have Live in Europe who's cardboard record jacket is fractionally smaller. Making it a challenge to replace the record sleeve once the record was cleaned. Hmmmm.

Jimmie Vaughan - Blues, Ballads and Favorites

51EgAa7Os3L._SX425_.jpg

Then of course;

MORE Blues, Ballads and Favorites

51f59mO3jzL._SX425_.jpg
Ya know, I've loved these since they came out but I never realized they just used the same pic of Vaughan on both of them. I don't think I've ever looked at them at the same time, side by side. I always thought they just kinda recreated the first cover with a new pic of him an Barton.
Nothin' gets past me!:rflmao:

Last edited:
Ya know, I've loved these since they came out but I never realized they just used same pic of Vaughan on both of them. I don't think I've ever looked at them at the same time, side by side. I always thought they just kinda recreated the first cover with a new pic of him an Barton.
Nothin' gets past me!:rflmao:

If you knew the "simple"' things I've missed over the years, it would frighten you. Sure as hell frightens me! So you are in GOOD company my friend.

Back
Top Bottom