Pics of your listening space

okqvc5L.jpg

BV7fv0l.jpg

5cVydhx.jpg

This is a temporary? setup. I just got these these Adam A77X speakers in and put them in the room. The reflection off the side wall was way too much (too loud, too much bass, etc.) so I found an old blanket and put it up. It fixed the issue and was essentially completely free. Looks like crap but I'm not trying to impress anyone.

okqvc5L.jpg

BV7fv0l.jpg

5cVydhx.jpg

This is a temporary? setup. I just got these these Adam A77X speakers in and put them in the room. The reflection off the side wall was way too much (too loud, too much bass, etc.) so I found an old blanket and put it up. It fixed the issue and was essentially completely free. Looks like crap but I'm not trying to impress anyone.
Love the cowboy bebop

Some major changes:

You'll spot some british and favourite classics here, Quad ii, Leak stereo 20 and a pair of tl12+

Gob5BSv.jpg

XjImLeG.jpg

DIY tube preamp based on a marantz circuit, Technics equaliser (i can hear the audiophiles now!), mistral preamplifer

DsAVMfb.jpg

Just fitting, wiring and putting it all together, yes the wife went a little loopy.

Some major changes:

You'll spot some british and favourite classics here, Quad ii, Leak stereo 20 and a pair of tl12+

Gob5BSv.jpg

XjImLeG.jpg

DIY tube preamp based on a marantz circuit, Technics equaliser (i can hear the audiophiles now!), mistral preamplifer

DsAVMfb.jpg

Just fitting, wiring and putting it all together, yes the wife went a little loopy.

Very cool. How do you like that diy tube pre? If I'm not mistaken I think that's the one w/ 3 12ax7's that I've been seeing on the 'Bay for around two hundred. I've been tempted a number of times but never pulled the trigger.

Very cool. How do you like that diy tube pre? If I'm not mistaken I think that's the one w/ 3 12ax7's that I've been seeing on the 'Bay for around two hundred. I've been tempted a number of times but never pulled the trigger.

I really like the diy preamp, out of the box it's really well thought out, build quality is good and the parts are also very good. What i like about it is that it was a simple circuit (minimal parts) and easy to modify (i added different audiophile type components).
And i really like the sound it produces, no residue noise or interference and quiet. I think you would be pleasantly pleased.

I also used some matched mullards!

Please don't make sport of my wife's legs :):)

Audio-Technica AT-ART9 phono cartridge, direct 1877 Phono Tonearm Wire, Pro-Ject 9cc Carbon tonearm w on the fly VTA, Sutherland KC Vibe, Krell KAV-250a (recently factory re-capped and serviced). Magnepan 1.7 at 4 ohms thats 500w pc.

Beautiful carpet! ;)

I forgot to post this. The last time,I showed my pioneer gear occupying this space,but now that has been rack mounted. I don't keep my components stacked this way however I just wanted a photo of some of my Marantz gear. I recently sold my 6200 and 2230 which use to be located on the other side of this room.

1KRIiYu.jpg

a9VVnvt.jpg

I forgot to post this. The last time,I showed my pioneer gear occupying this space,but now that has been rack mounted. I don't keep my components stacked this way however I just wanted a photo of some of my Marantz gear. I recently sold my 6200 and 2230 which use to be located on the other side of this room.

1KRIiYu.jpg

a9VVnvt.jpg

Nice speakers. I used to have some of those back in the early 70s, but with blue grills.

Got the painting done and everything back together. Still having issues getting the subs to work with the Yamaha's output, tried direct amp, through mixer, nuttin. At this point I don't even know if works. There's a Yamaha 5.1 decoder on CL I emailed a guy about, that might ne a solution.
PANO_20180211_194417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom