SF Bay Area get togther at Down Home Music (March 18th) ?

slowpat

Slowly but surely....
Subscriber
OK...so, "JC" is "planning" a parking lot sale on vinyl and any audio gear for March 18th, weather permitting at the same spot, Down Home Music parking lot. With the Spring weather we are experiencing while the east coast is in the Winter, I think we should be fine.

As previous getogethers, a few AKers showed up and set up shop, and some came by to browse and a chance to meet up and chat, and maybe pick up a few items. Set up at 7:00 am and official start at 8:00 am. So you will get a chance to do a little horsetrading among us AK fellows.

This info is subject to change, but I hope to see more AKers this time.

This is a public service announcement as I'm not affiliated with the owner.

With advance notice I will do my best to be there too Pat.

Sounds like a good time.

I'll be there again with records only this time. I lugged a bunch of gear down there and it was like if it doesn't cost less than $25 and work perfectly forget it.

I'll be there again with records only this time. I lugged a bunch of gear down there and it was like if it doesn't cost less than $25 and work perfectly forget it.

LOL....yes. Most of the people that show up are record collectors, and purchasing audio gear is incidental, except for AKers...

Awww! Its going to take time for attendees to know audio equipment will be there. Theyre used to media, we need to be the ones to change it. Stick to your guns, bring some equipment! See you there.

Xo Biggles

Awww! Its going to take time for attendees to know audio equipment will be there. Theyre used to media, we need to be the ones to change it. Stick to your guns, bring some equipment! See you there.

Xo Biggles

You should bring your speakers...and the Scott's if you still have them. I'm sure people will be impressed....

You should bring your speakers...and the Scott's if you still have them. I'm sure people will be impressed....

If the good dr. brings all his cool stuff, the rest of us could just stay home.

And if he brings all his cool stuff, the people who stay home will be SO sorry.

The first event there were folks who came all the way from Sacratomato and went away delighted with what they bought there.

The prices were cheap, the goods were good.

Just sayin'

You're right, I should bring the Scotts. FREE !!! Maybe I can scrape together some hodge podge of treasures. I've already sold a pickup truck or more of audio bits over the last year. I'm starting to get close to the bottom. Not quite, but close.

Biggles

Dang, that's about 100 miles one way for me from Watsonville. Let me see if I can arrange for the trip.

Cheers,

David

Is this different than the record swap on the 11th? I have a guy that wants me to deliver something I am selling. Maybe he has the date wrong?

Rob

Is this different than the record swap on the 11th? I have a guy that wants me to deliver something I am selling. Maybe he has the date wrong?

Rob

I don't know about a record swap though. This one happens about every 3 months or so....

Back
Top Bottom