But those are not 47 K
I've measured across the ones near arrow and voltages are
23.4-42.3 --- one next to cap
23.4-16.3--- one next to relay

Attachments

• 2C8E1F6C-93A5-4758-B723-92A92FDFD85E.jpeg
    2C8E1F6C-93A5-4758-B723-92A92FDFD85E.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 18
2 out of the three resistors between the TR713 and TR 721 were open so please bear this in mind when interpreting the voltages.
Also which components would have blown with these resistors?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 23
Is there a slight delay after you press the power button before the relay "sets". Or does the relay click the instance you press the power switch ? Then appear to "reset" or click again.?

Is there a slight delay after you press the power button before the relay "sets". Or does the relay click the instance you press the power switch ? Then appear to "reset" or click again.?
9 out of ten times relay just wont click. when it does there is sound for less than a sec then it clicks again and no sound.

Replacing those 22k resistors with new ones had done the trick. Thank you ever so much for beating with me and guiding me along.
Now the 4 lights do not work and when I check voltage at L1-L4 there is nothing. Visual inspection of bulbs shows they are also blown, but I was expecting some voltage at above points. I hope I'm on the right path to diagnose it?

I spoke too soon, after playing faultlessly for 4 hours, its again back to square 1. Switches on, dials move but relay does not click.

TBH I think it worked by chance and my "diagnosis" of 22k resistors was incorrect.

I was trying to expose the conductors on 3rd light from left , red wire with hot soldering iron when the fuse next to power supply blew.There are 2 fuses next to TR803, fuse near to the 100uf 63v caps in power supply blew.

I have learnt my lesson, never again but now how should I go about repairing it?

Back
Top Bottom