Jamo C-103 Bookshelves Walnut $123 a pair.

Mine still haven't been received by UPS, but I called Amazon and they said they are shipping either today or tomorrow according to their info. I'm guessing ASD waited a bit as they went up on sale again last night with 14 for sale. I wasn't paying attention, but you said you weren't interested in the white gloss 109's anyway.

Fingers crossed...and remember to put up a review! I have heard on the subreddit that the 103s are "fuller" sounding than the C-10s I have. If so, they should sound REALLY good!

That seller is always up. They do the same for almost every C series speaker. At least it's only $5.50 for shipping.

There's another seller that is slightly more reasonable, but they have the caveat that you must email before purchase...probably because they just wait for the sales and then jack the price up by 500%.

Original delivery date was Thursday, then actually bumped to Wednesday, now Tuesday, but I'm not complaining lol.

Apparently they're in North Florida now.

Screenshot_2018-02-12-18-28-59.png

Mine still haven't been received by UPS, but I called Amazon and they said they are shipping either today or tomorrow according to their info. I'm guessing ASD waited a bit as they went up on sale again last night with 14 for sale. I wasn't paying attention, but you said you weren't interested in the white gloss 109's anyway.

Fingers crossed...and remember to put up a review! I have heard on the subreddit that the 103s are "fuller" sounding than the C-10s I have. If so, they should sound REALLY good!
I know I asked this before, but whenever I see an ad for the C109 it says "1", the C103 "pair", are you sure you're receiving a pair, or did you purchase "2" singles?

I ask this because the last time I saw a sale on the C109 I sent an email whether the price was for a pair or a single, it was for one speaker. Still a great price but I wasn't looking to spend $1000 on a pair of speakers, I don't even know what I'm going to do with this pair lol, but for $169 I couldn't say no.

The C109 are sold individually, the C103 as a pair.

I can only hope I get 4 of them for $400, but I checked the shipping weight for each, as they are counted as one order, but 2 shipments. The weight for the C109 is about 80lbs. Each shipment comes out to that weight. So yeah, they are $199 EACH, and the C103 are about 55lbs together and sold as a pair.

The C109 are sold individually, the C103 as a pair.

I can only hope I get 4 of them for $400, but I checked the shipping weight for each, as they are counted as one order, but 2 shipments. The weight for the C109 is about 80lbs. Each shipment comes out to that weight. So yeah, they are $199 EACH, and the C103 are about 55lbs together and sold as a pair.

That definitely clears it up, so the sale was $199 each. I wish my decor would work with the white, awesome speaker.

Well, it would be a HELL of a sale if they were selling towers for $99 each that retailed for $1600 each!

Well, it would be a HELL of a sale if they were selling towers for $99 each that retailed for $1600 each!
Never thought you were getting four lol, just thought you might be in for a surprise when only one showed up for the $400, which would still be a good price.

Whereas I got an email from Amazon stating they were "out of stock and waiting for delivery to fulfilment center".

Which is bullshit. I know when I made my order, and I know other people who ordered after me. Their stuff is delivered and I'm told out of stock.

They have now called me by PHONE and admitted they might not have sold on a first come, first served basis. Told me I could wait 3 months and POSSIBLY get a pair, or get a refund. No credits towards my accounts or anything. Just an "oops, we done ****ed up. Sorry!"

Last edited:
Whereas I got an email from Amazon stating they were "out of stock and waiting for delivery to fulfilment center".

Which is bullshit. I know when I made my order, and I know other people who ordered after me. Their stuff is delivered and I'm told out of stock.

They have now called me by PHONE and admitted they might not have sold on a first come, first served basis. Told me I could wait 3 months and POSSIBLY get a pair, or get a refund. No credits towards my accounts or anything. Just an "oops, we done ****ed up. Sorry!"
WTF, how could they NOT be on a first come first serve basis, what other factor is there, wait for a bunch of orders then fill them randomly? Seems way more difficult than just filling them as they come in.

Edit: And didn't they have a second sale AFTER you purchased yours, where did THAT stock come from?

WTF, how could they NOT be on a first come first serve basis, what other factor is there, wait for a bunch of orders then fill them randomly? Seems way more difficult than just filling them as they come in.
Here's the email I got, in part;

"HelloNixxuz,

This is Neil from Amazon Customer Service, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced today.

Rest assured that I've submitted a concrete complaint form report to the management regarding of unsatisfactory customer service of the fulfillment center on how they distribute the items/products to the valued customers. I've also contacted the seller if ever they can provide an express item like [ Jamo C-109-HG-WHT Floorstanding Speaker - High Gloss White ] with a very satisfactory promotional deal, In the same way - I've also informed the seller regarding of this concern.

Sir Nixxuz, I'll be making a head-ups update on your account for the possible future updates from the seller and i'll be contacting you as much as possible.
Trust me, I fully understand the frustration and disappointment. I'll be in same situation if i'm in your shoes."

He also told me on the phone he could try and direct me to another set of speakers. I asked him, "Could you get me a pair of speakers that cost $3000 MSRP for $400?"

He admitted that was probably not going to happen, and that Amazon couldn't really even offer any more than a TEN DOLLAR discount towards any other purchase.
Edit: Yeah, I mentioned the other sale because at first he stated that Amazon doesn't update quantities for up to 3 hours. I said that was bullshit as I personally viewed the numbers available go DOWN AFTER I had made my purchase. And that I have been in communication with people who made the same order AFTER I made mine, and their have showed up. It was really only after I boxed him in with proof that he admitted it might be an error on their part.

Last edited:
Wow, hopefully they can put enough pressure on the seller to fork over your speakers, what a bunch of shit.
I really doubt it. I, and others, have called ASD regarding how these sales work. They are really dismissive and state it's all on Amazons end and they just ship them the speakers. Of course, they ALSO maintain that Amazon has ALL of their stock, whe it's pretty apparent that they just send them some whenever they want a quick cash infusion.

The C-103 just went on sale again. This time for $149. I got an order in, but is again OOS. I am not sure if I should cancel, I'm trying to find good reviews. Any advice? I probably don't need these desperately, but they do seem like a good deal.

The C-103 just went on sale again. This time for $149. I got an order in, but is again OOS. I am not sure if I should cancel, I'm trying to find good reviews. Any advice? I probably don't need these desperately, but they do seem like a good deal.
They apparently sound great if your order doesn't get cancelled or given to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom