What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

b3916flavrsy.jpg

Jade Warrior • Reflections.........compilation UK press

Leebob, I'm actually finishing up on BOC's Tyranny And Mutation right now via Spotify. First time hearing this. Wanted to see what the buzz was. Also listened to their self titled debut album this afternoon.
My Blue Oyster Cult exposure is limited to the mid and late seventies material. I like this early material a lot.

This is a very good 1983 release....some very excellent tunes.

image.jpeg

Dang! Some folks just aren’t very nice. Not sure why the one poster made a point to state “would I use it to drive difficult loads, no it’s a $100 receiver. o_OWhat does that mean? What the hell does that even mean? Why does it’s price somehow dictate that its not capable?
Somehow the discounted price that I paid for it dictated it's quality. That particular fellow had been defending the Sherwood. Trust me, this is not a $100, or $133 receiver. Electronics can get cheap when they've been around for while.
I don't know if anybody actually read any of the reviews on the receiver.

I started looking into this guys posts after a while. I saw that he got into it with @darkblue94 a short time ago. It's just a guy who thinks his opinion is the only opinion and is seeking attention.

Somehow the discounted price that I paid for it dictated it's quality. That particular fellow had been defending the Sherwood. Trust me, this is not a $100, or $133 receiver. Electronics can get cheap when they've been around for while.
I don't know if anybody actually read any of the reviews on the receiver.

I started looking into this guys posts after a while. I saw that he got into it with @darkblue94 a short time ago. It's just a guy who thinks his opinion is the only opinion and is seeking attention.

I saw the pictures you posted of it. It was pretty and shiny!! :) To hell with that guy. I feel all audio should be appreciated and loved. Those kids Del I tell ya!

Back
Top Bottom