What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Look for this. It's a nice 2 LP compilation

x75zpdw6vtgg.jpg

I sure will! Thanks for the recommendation Bill!:thumbsup:

Do you know what Girls and Boys. I never liked the Beatles Much after Magical Mystery Tour ... sorry.. But there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel that's transpired from youtube I watched these guys Saltwater Roses From Canada Perform the Abbey road side 2 set. They do not imitate the Beatles or try to look or sound like them, they just obviously love the music they love the Guitars and are Taking it to others. They certainly re-kindled my interest. To search out Abbey road and give it a listen. Can I also add. Please go big screen stick this through your Dac into your Hi Fi as the sound is great. Note the drum sound. Love the cow bell sound in "I call your Name". (Long way from abbey road I know) Nowhere Man pretty cool too.

So get a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy:beerchug:

Do you know what Girls and Boys. I never liked the Beatles Much after Magical Mystery Tour ... sorry.. But there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel that's transpired from youtube I watched these guys Saltwater Roses From Canada Perform the Abbey road side 2 set. They do not imitate the Beatles or try to look or sound like them, they just obviously love the music they love the Guitars and are Taking it to others. They certainly re-kindled my interest. To search out Abbey road and give it a listen. Can I also add. Please go big screen stick this through your Dac into your Hi Fi as the sound is great. Note the drum sound. Love the cow bell sound in "I call your Name". (Long way from abbey road I know) Nowhere Man pretty cool too.

So get a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy:beerchug:

i love to watch a lefty play the guitar, you see all the finger movement. cool

Back
Top Bottom