What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

zevon8.jpg

Agree on all counts. Many many years of enjoyment. At $399.00 over the course of 41 years that's 37 cents a day and reducing every day. That's a good bargain for a wonderful lifetime of quality use. Not to mention it's still worth $399.00 plus plus.... for spot cash so actually in a roundabout way it could be a 41 year rental for free.

I love how you put that!:thumbsup: I know you are a Marantz owner too. Which do you own?

Wife and I were talking about this the other day. There is no one I know who would want all my stuff. So I am making a list with prices so she can liquidate it when I am no longer using it!
My wife says all my stuff is going in the trash when I'm no longer able to use it, or as she says, DEAD. I'm gonna put post-it's with Jason's phone number and email addy on all my stuff before that happens. You guys can have it all after he picks out what he wants.

IS TERRIFIED--The Dismemberment Plan

About 10 years ago I was at my local tavern and I began a conversation with a fellow who was sitting next to me. He was a commercial pilot and he had a stop over here in Syracuse. It turned out that his brother was Travis Morrison, singer and guitarist for this band. When I informed him that I had all their cd's, he got on his cell phone and called Travis. I talked to Travis for a few minutes and it was very cool.
Dismemberment Plan was an excellent indie rock band from the DC area.

1997 on the deSOTA label.

My wife says all my stuff is going in the trash when I'm no longer able to use it, or as she says, DEAD. I'm gonna put post-it's with Jason's phone number and email addy on all my stuff before that happens. You guys can have it all after he picks out what he wants.

Now that's the way to do it...Frank you have your head squarely on your shoulders. Now when should I expect my new stuff to be delivered??? Pickup can be arranged if needed.

Back
Top Bottom