A little help here. What's the angle on this too good to be true treadmill.

Yeah, but "a treadmill" is like "a receiver". There are all sorts of degrees. Some of you guys are showing him Soundesign when he is in the market for Adcom.

Yeah, but "a treadmill" is like "a receiver". There are all sorts of degrees. Some of you guys are showing him Soundesign when he is in the market for Adcom.
Correct. The cheaper ones nearly stopped when I got on it. They shake & squeak while running on them, have "loose" belts all the while sound sounding like you are running on plastic surf board purchased in aisle 5 of the kids toy section.

#1 Landice is the "Cadillac" of all treadmills. Made in USA with lifetime "bumper to bumper" warranty even the wear items. The only one in the industry. You'll pay for it though. My choice the L8 which comes in at $4800.
#2 Sole Fitness TT8
Excellent customer service. This commercial quality is packed with features. 4hp motor, 22"x63" two ply running deck. 3.5" rollers. Supports up to 400 lbs perfect for big, heavy tall runners. Lifetime frame-motor-deck in residential use.
Just all around a solid deal.
#3 True. Performance 300 treadmill is my third choice @$3400. Not to crazy about the 3 hp motor but they do warranty it for 30 years. Nice.

If any of these came up used on the market with low hours in excellent shape I'd snap it up. Chances of it happening locally? Meh, not so much. But who knows.

Back
Top Bottom