Jamo C-103 Bookshelves Walnut $123 a pair.

I'm sure you'll like them. I can't bitch too much as I still have the C-10's, so it's not as though I'm any worse off than I was.

I'm sure you'll like them. I can't bitch too much as I still have the C-10's, so it's not as though I'm any worse off than I was.

Thanks, they look nice, I really would like a pair of the walnut C109's for the main system as possible replacements for a pair of Heresys, I have more than one. I have a really nice pair of gloss black speakers in my music rm that are going no where, so most likely will put these up on eBay.

20180213_171140.jpg

Well, my lady really likes the look of these, they may be replacing the Klipsch anyway. Going to hook them up and give them a spin, will need some time for break-in before final conclusion, will post listening impressions after.

So far I'm liking what I here. They're paired with a set of Dayton Sub 1200's and seem to integrate well, still would like to have a pair of its larger siblings and try without the subs.

So here's an interesting update...
My C109s are in my town and scheduled for delivery today. Amazon called UPS and confirmed they are there and I'll be getting them probably today. They showed up in my town at 7am.
Amazon already refunded my card. I though it was a done deal, then I get an email this morning from UPS saying they will need a signature.

What. The. Hell.

So here's an interesting update...
My C109s are in my town and scheduled for delivery today. Amazon called UPS and confirmed they are there and I'll be getting them probably today. They showed up in my town at 7am.
Amazon already refunded my card. I though it was a done deal, then I get an email this morning from UPS saying they will need a signature.

What. The. Hell.
Free speakers?

Free speakers?
Nah. I COULD jus get them and not have Amazon charge me again, but I'd rather not screw over a company that's really quite good about CS. They've usually done everything in their power to make things right. Seems this time was more on UPS than anyone else since they never updated their info.

C-10 Center in Gloss Black is up from Advanced Sound Design. Only 8 units left at $169 with free shipping (for Prime members). Enjoy!

Last edited:
Strange; hour and a half later and the inventory of C-10 Centers went up by 12 to 16. New skid come in, or are these Amazon/ASD inventory games?

And New Gloss White C-10 Centers on third-party seller pages at $149 with free shipping for Prime members.

Can those lovely pairs of brand new Walnut Veneer C-103 (BIG) bookshelves for cheap be far behind? This antsy once-spurned Jamo buyer earnestly hopes not, still got my Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket...

And New Gloss White C-10 Centers on third-party seller pages at $149 with free shipping for Prime members.

Can those lovely pairs of brand new Walnut Veneer C-103 (BIG) bookshelves for cheap be far behind? This antsy once-spurned Jamo buyer earnestly hopes not, still got my Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket...

Ya, I'm watching for the C109 in walnut.

Last edited:
Those Gloss Black C-10 Centers are getting whittled down—only 6 left as of 4:30pm EST. Be interesting to see if ASD adds more inventory to the center sale, lets it run out, or switches to a fire sale on another Jamo speaker model.

Last edited:
$169 isn't as low as they have been, but it's still a fire sale by most standards. They normally go for around $750 when not on sale.

I'm up for nice set of the Walnut C-103 bookshelves for a (large) bedroom 2-channel system. Just missed out last time around, but got $15 Amazon credit for my trouble.

Back
Top Bottom