What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Run for cover is a great album also. Out in the fields rocks. Rip Gary Moore. Since we are on a the forgotten guitar hero subject Adrian Vandenberg is another one. He did great things before and after his stint with Whitesnake. Speaking of Whitesnake John Sykes should be talked about more also. I could go on and on.
Run_For_Cover_(Garry_Moore_album)_coveart.jpg

fehri5kc1zmf.jpg

Savoy Brown • Looking In...........Spotify

Thats funny I do not own any of ECs stuff either. I was a little scared when I made that statement. I have never been a EC fan. I remember hearing on the radio that Steve Ray Vaughan had been killed in a helicopter crash. The DJ went on to say well at least it was not Eric Clapton. Not that I want the guy to die or anything. But what a stupid statement for a supposedly radio PROFESSIONAL to make. One of the most distraught days I had.

die no, but tortured for a bit, hell yes

Can't stop listening to my new ScHoolboy Q albums, Oxymoron and Blank Face. What's gonna happen is what always happens.. I'll play these like 100 times or basically to death, and then I won't be able to listen to them anymore.

I will say, if you like Kendrick, you will like S.Q. He's not as great a lyricist, or even as eloquent a songwriter, but he is a strong contender in that TDE camp. Very solid, very imaginative.

SQ BF2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom