SuperjazzyJa

18 Wheel Member
Here's an idea. A poster asks a question. The next poster answers the question and then asks a related question and the next poster answers that question and asks another related question.

Example:

Poster A: Are you wearing holey socks?

Poster B: No (or "yes" as the case may be)

Would you wear holey socks to work?

Poster C: Yes, I do every day.

What brand of socks are you wearing?

Rules:

If TPAY asked a work related question and you're retired, please answer according to when you worked such as, "I did (or did not) wear holey socks to work.

The answers don't have to be honest (as if anyone would know). If you do did wear holey socks and are embarrassed, say "No."

Please insert humor into both your answer and question whenever possible (puns Bob). This is supposed to be fun. The first question could answered: "No, but I wear holy socks to church." or something similar.

I'll start with:

Do you wear work boots on the job?

This is difficult. In my former career as a stockbroker and trader, work boots were not required (although a helmet might have come in handy sometimes) but since I've retired, I joined the local volunteer fire department and that's about as much work as I do these days. Steel toed boots are definitely required.

What are you favorite kind of work boots?

Justin

Where do you usually buy your footwear?

This is difficult. In my former career as a stockbroker and trader, work boots were not required (although a helmet might have come in handy sometimes) but since I've retired, I joined the local volunteer fire department and that's about as much work as I do these days. Steel toed boots are definitely required.

DNU: I was looking for, "No, I did not wear work boots." Or, if you want to elaborate, "As a stockbroker, work boots weren't required."

A helmet! :rflmao:

DNU: I was looking for, "No, I did not wear work boots." Or, if you want to elaborate, "As a stockbroker, work boots weren't required.
DNU: Sorry. I kind of knew that was too wordy, but I felt like I had to explain myself. Probably should have left it for somebody else.

Last edited:
Acer laptop

Do you use a laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone most of the time?

DNU: I wasn't aware of anyone else participating. Hopefully soon...

Last edited:
I don't know as I don't do it. I'd imagine so tho.

Do you plan on an international jaunt this year?

Well, seeing as I'm in Canada and that makes California international, yes.

Have you spent any part of this winter someplace warm?

Yes, most unfortunately. I was in New Braunfels, TX and while we did get a little snow at one point, it's too warm for me there most of the time.

Did you build any snowpeople this winter?

Somewhere, in a suitcase, I have a couple of game tokens that appear to be bronze. No idea where they're from.

Do you watch TCM very often?

Back
Top Bottom