Bozak Speaker Placement

Did you ever expose the large bozaks to see what you have there? Take the grilles off?

You ever get that amp, pre issues sorted out? (I messaged you on instagram many moons back)

Still a bit fuzzy when I turn the knobs. I did deoxit on the controls. But its not 100%. I have a eq so i just use that for adjustments

Did you ever expose the large bozaks to see what you have there? Take the grilles off?

No i dont know how to remove the faces with out damage.. from what i can feel on the surface 4 large woofers at the bottom, 2 smaller ~5inch mid range and line of tweeters down the center

956398_bozak_310b_concert_grand_speakers_sequential_sns.jpg

Last edited:
Also tonight I ran a RCA cable down to the onkyo receiver powering the baby bozaks. So i can steam music throughout the garage and listen to records while im working down in the garage.

No i dont know how to remove the faces with out damage.. from what i can feel on the surface 4 large woofers at the bottom, 2 smaller ~5inch mid range and line of tweeters down the center

I believe if you lay the speakers on their back, along the bottom of the grille edge there will be a couple nails or something to remove allowing the grilles to slide out from the bottom.

I believe if you lay the speakers on their back, along the bottom of the grille edge there will be a couple nails or something to remove allowing the grilles to slide out from the bottom.

I probably wont do that unless i have issues

Question about your old house....was it a Log Home?....& If so...do you miss it?....

Yes log home. My mother lives there so i see it quite often.

Back
Top Bottom