Any Portland Oregon clubs?

I'm an hour south in Salem with little kids so I don't get to Portland as much as I would like. There is an active group in Portland. Looks like their next meet is on Sunday. Might be worth joining them instead of reinventing the wheel. Here is the info for anyone interested.

https://www.meetup.com/Portland-Audio-Club/
I am actually a member of the Portland Audio Club. Great group of people.... They have monthly meetups in Portland to discuss all things audio. Well worth the $12 a year....

I'm in for an informal meetup. Kennedy school would work for me....

Portland Audio Club!
How does it feel to be a part of the audio 1% ?
Any chance you might slum it for a bit with AK'ers? LOL!

I am definitely up for a AK meet up!
Cheers
PQ

Friday nights seem to work for me - we could do a happy hour/dinner thing on the way home? I have a child to care for, so I cant do much late night stuff but it would be fun to grab a beer and BS for a bit. Saturday afternoon could be an option if we have folks that want to come in from a ways away.

I signed up for the Portland Audio Club - looks like the next outing is March 18 (Sunday).

Friday nights seem to work for me - we could do a happy hour/dinner thing on the way home? I have a child to care for, so I cant do much late night stuff but it would be fun to grab a beer and BS for a bit. Saturday afternoon could be an option if we have folks that want to come in from a ways away.

I signed up for the Portland Audio Club - looks like the next outing is March 18 (Sunday).
Hope you can make it. I will be one of two presenters that night. Going to talk about my systems....

I get down in that area from time to time. I have family down there. Would be cool to meet a few of you guys.

Last edited:
You to Tarior , what have you been up to ? Your in Oregon right???

PAC meetup member here. Bunch of friendly good guys from newbs to experienced. All types of gear, music genres, Meet at a hip brewery! Food menu.
Possible ride sharing.
See you there!

I'm new to AK and just saw this old thread, but with some recent entries. I recently moved from Portland to the Albany-Corvallis area, but get up to Portland quite a bit. Obviously a group in Corvallis would be nice.

Any local members still active on this thread?

I would be down for another meet up sometime if there is any other interest from other members in organizing one.

Just learned of this threads existence.

Which I still lived there, I'd meet up anytime. My wife and I lived in Estacada for years and my brother bought our house and still lives there.

Back
Top Bottom