Pics of your listening space

My second system in our weekend log cabin....I know terrible speaker placement, but am limited on space, walls with outlets etc. Mainly there for good party tunes in the background. However I am very fond of my Denon pieces. Good gear with solid build. Was part of my main system for some time.

View attachment 1119092 View attachment 1119093 View attachment 1119094
That is a beautiful system I must say!! Love the old projection. The last of the projections sure produced really good image

That is a beautiful system I must say!! Love the old projection. The last of the projections sure produced really good image
Funny story. It came with the cabin when we purchased it 5 years ago....I don’t think they wanted to move it. Works great for us hooked up to old PS3 watching Netflix. Just had to get hdmi to DVI cable.

Are you running the Monarchy's with your Zu's?? I would love to hear your impressions of that combo.
Thank you, Not Monarchy’s but Oldchen EL34-B I switch between that and the Mcintosh 2105. The best way to discribed the difference is with Mcintosh the sound feels like it has more weight, I like that more....
I’ll switch back soon

Nice space. Love the planes and schoolhouse style wall clock. The Teac 3300 adds a nice touch of class too.

Yes it is a vintage build. They get enough ventilation. It's cut out in the back and there is a fan, but I need a new fan. That vintage fan is too loud. I just lift the top if I am listening for a long time.

Yes it is a vintage build. They get enough ventilation. It's cut out in the back and there is a fan, but I need a new fan. That vintage fan is too loud. I just lift the top if I am listening for a long time.

Nicely matched aesthetically with the Valencias. Curious if you have tried the speakers on stands,
I found quite a difference in the sound for the better.

No I haven't, but I imagine they would sound better. They are already pretty large. If I put them on stands my wife would not be too happy with how they look.

Back
Top Bottom