Come one come all. You're ALL invited to my place for a shindig !

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
I will be hosting an audio gathering at my place on March 24th. It will start at 1:00 and go till around 7, or 8. No real end time..

Who can come ? You, your friends, spouse ? Heck, even that weird ole uncle Al, if this is his sort of thing. Prefer no kids, least ones that require constant supervision. You do not need to be a member of Audiokarma to attend. Just looking to meet new folks in the area and bring Audiokarma members together.

What do we do at these things ? Nothing very formal. Mostly just sit round an shoot da breeze, listen to some tunes, and chow on good food. At the last one we had enough interest to hold a small swap meet. If there is again we can do it once more. The swap meet is held in the backyard, for obvious reason. I have very large canopies so it would be rain, or shine. I would just need to know how many are interested in a swap. It would help if you brought your own table, but I may be able to supply a few.

My wife will be cooking up a whole mess of vittles, so come very hungry !!! We will supply plenty of non alcoholic beverages. You are more than welcome to bring the beverage of your choice. I should have a spare, empty cooler for them.

I am located in the NE burbs of San Antonio. For the address, directions, or nearest hotel feel free to private message me. Looking forward to seeing old and new friends.

Dave

I was sure my retirement January 1st would put me attending but damned if I didn’t go and find myself a part time job that requires my presence on Saturdays.
I’m. Gonna miss it.

I'd like to join you guys. I'm in Austin. I could bring a few items for a swap meets as well. I have a pair of McIntosh speakers I no longer utilize, maybe a few pres and amps. Nothing too high end.

Very cool, glad to hear its shaping up in to a nice meet. Going to answer several messages now.

Don't forget to private message me for the address.

Cya'll soon
Dave

Well, I can't believe I'm not going to make this one. First one I was sick. Second one was Harvey weekend. This one is happening on my buddies 50th Bday. It is important to him that we all celebrated the Bday with a two day drunkfest and golf at Concan. Well, there's the next one :) You guys have a great time, I know you will.

Well, I can't believe I'm not going to make this one. First one I was sick. Second one was Harvey weekend. This one is happening on my buddies 50th Bday. It is important to him that we all celebrated the Bday with a two day drunkfest and golf at Concan. Well, there's the next one :) You guys have a great time, I know you will.

Bummer, but understand. Maybe next time.

Wife is putting together the menu for the gathering. Oh man, is she cooking up a spread of vittles !!!

Ack, I would love to come Grumpy, but alas, too far away at this particular juncture. Hope you guys have a blast.

Dammit,man! Last time I set foot in San antone was hoppin' off a greyhound & met by a t.i.yellin'orders- pick 'em up! PUT ' EM DOWN! PICK 'EM UP! NOW, HAUL ASS! basic training at Lackland AFB! Welcome to the U.S.AIR FORCE! Wish I could rent a u-haul truck- I could bring a bunch of goodies, likely bring a load back... oh well, y'all have a blast!
Catman...:rflmao:

A shame, I just moved from Lindale,TX (East TX) to lower Utah area, would have loved to met you all.
Out of all the forums I've belonged to this seems to be the one with the most Texans in it, figures after I move.

Party is less than a week. Be sure to drop me a line for more details.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom