The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome plaque, Chris! Quite fitting for a great member here on AK. You make it a joy to be here for me and so many others with your presence here on the site, so I can't think of a more deserving person for that award. :) And remember, if your plaque needs cleaning, make sure to take it to the dentist! ;) :p

Last edited:
Congratulations Chris. I was looking for an answer to a problem and saw this thread, wondering who made it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer member. I was really surprised that I made the list, someone must have been VERY DESPERATE!

Again Congratulations Chris, maybe you can hold of the hordes next year:bigok:

Larry

Congratulations Chris. I was looking for an answer to a problem and saw this thread, wondering who made it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer member. I was really surprised that I made the list, someone must have been VERY DESPERATE!

Again Congratulations Chris, maybe you can hold of the hordes next year:bigok:

Larry
Larry, every year you get recognized for all your contributions. There is much honour in Honourable Mention.
Thank you for all you bring to the AK community.

Thank you so much Larry, you are so kind!

What is the reason why AudioKarma is such a fantastic place? Because a lot members here would deserve the honour being "AudioKarma Member of the Year".

Another phrase I am using a lot is that I am nothing but a mirror of the AK members making what our forum is actually about. Thank you so much for your comments, GJ and Dave!

Yes congrats, and yes this site is amazing, the "Google" equal for audio. I was a long time Klipsch Forum member until I stumbled across this site. Have not been back to the other site since.

Thank you, BigElCat!

I think that there is something we may call "Audiokarma Philosophy" - we Members of the Year are representing this philosophy in a sort of special way, it's at least how I feel it.

I hope that I - that we can hand over the representation of this philosophy to the next winner.

Late to the party as usual but my excuse is that I have had other things on my plate, enough. Chris I am so happy to see you receive this recognition and although I rarely haunt AK any more I am sure there is no one more deserving,

The old Member of the Year says Goodbye and welcomes the new Member of the Year!

(who might be named very soon, probably in a couple of hours...? )

These twelve months of being the current MOTY have come to an end now. I can tell you that this honour was a pleasure of my life and I will always be grateful for it. I will continue to take a daily look at my plague on the wall of one of my listenting rooms. A last, a final Thank you goes to everybody who voted for me and to everybody who participated in the 2016 MOTY nomination:

Thank you!

Chris :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom