MARANTZ MV880
SVHS Player
MARANTZ MM9000
5Channel THX Ultra Amp
MARANTZ AV9000
THX Ultra PreAmp Tuner
MARANTZ NR1601
7.1 Channel HDMI Receiver

4430 in original wooden case, mfg 12-1972. Don’t have a better picture it was doa. Mostly recapped, work in progress but sounding great. Got questions on this one, been reading a lot but not much information on this one. It has lots of similarities with 22xx series though.
2245 working original condition. Needs restored, it sat for years in a hot metal garage/shop in Texas. Not in use.

Attachments

• 70EA5D23-4A18-435B-873C-B037CC46FFE3.jpeg
    70EA5D23-4A18-435B-873C-B037CC46FFE3.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 35A5D3AC-3D2E-412C-9A11-E88002844CCB.jpeg
    35A5D3AC-3D2E-412C-9A11-E88002844CCB.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
View attachment 1149768

Do boxes make a difference? I know, not in sound.....for all the smart asses out there, but in the desirability and maybe the value?

they add to the desirability for sure and if they are to be shipped they cant be beat as long as the Styrofoam was kept i know i would pay a bit more for original packing and feel better about the item arriving safely.

View attachment 996703 View attachment 996701 View attachment 996699 View attachment 996697 View attachment 996695 I finally took these pieces out of their original boxes at my house. Original pics are from the sellers house. Now I just need My Wife to look the other way as I commandeer the Spare bedroom and turn it into my Listening Room. Wish Me Luck! If you don't hear from me Send Help, that means I got caught by the Wife! P.S.I replaced Bad pilot light on the model 15
So it’s been about 6 months... how is the spare bedroom “project” going? Are you still sleeping inside??

So it’s been about 6 months... how is the spare bedroom “project” going? Are you still sleeping inside??
Well, I finally came to a verbal agreement with the little lady. We will be converting the spare bedroom into a part office/ listening room. Just waiting for snow to be all melted. My neighbors kid will take the bedroom set and then I can finally begin. I hope to have some pictures fairly soon. I think her main sticking point are the size of the Bozak speakers. Unfortunately for her I'm not budging on them. Thank's for checking on me.

Well, I finally came to a verbal agreement with the little lady. We will be converting the spare bedroom into a part office/ listening room. Just waiting for snow to be all melted. My neighbors kid will take the bedroom set and then I can finally begin. I hope to have some pictures fairly soon. I think her main sticking point are the size of the Bozak speakers. Unfortunately for her I'm not budging on them. Thank's for checking on me.

Good to hear the progress... gives us all hope! Good luck with the project.

Back
Top Bottom