Conversation post count requirement?

whoaru99

Epic Member
I tried to send a conversation to a member with very low post count but I received a message saying I could not start a conversation with this member.

Is there a minimum number of posts required before that feature can be used, or is it just that this member may have disabled conversations?

or is it just that this member may have disabled conversations?
This. There's a privacy tick for conversations. I imagine unticked disables altogether and there's an option to receive from all or only people you follow. Can't see why post count would be a factor.

This. There's a privacy tick for conversations. I imagine unticked disables altogether and there's an option to receive from all or only people you follow. Can't see why post count would be a factor.

It sometimes is a factor. Depends on the forum software and what settings the admins enable. It's generally around 6-10 posts to enable messaging, Just stops spambots.

It sometimes is a factor. Depends on the forum software and what settings the admins enable. It's generally around 6-10 posts to enable messaging, Just stops spambots.
Yeah...possible, I just don't think that's the deal here. I've messaged some AK folks that have less than 3 posts with no issue.

Back
Top Bottom