Show Off Your Small Listening Space

i live in a 50 m2 flat so for me a big listening space is a dream that will never come true , maybe if i win at lottery.......anyway , my sistems are on 2 sides of my living room , the acustique is not great , but acceptable ......so , this is system nr 1 -

5aew4j.jpg

2ptnvid.jpg

btw, how do u like to keep your speakers , with face covers or without ? my HECO s800 look cool both situatios , i cant decide ....and my second system

296f9lg.jpg

Great systems! You have definitely done the most with the least. Very well done. I cover my speakers for a very mundane reason. Twin toddler grand kids that are at my house often. There is no door on the listening room, and those big white cones on the JBL L-100’s would be an attention grabber. So far they ignore the speakers with the grilles on. Eventually, I will probably have to do more to protect them.

Great systems! You have definitely done the most with the least. Very well done. I cover my speakers for a very mundane reason. Twin toddler grand kids that are at my house often. There is no door on the listening room, and those big white cones on the JBL L-100’s would be an attention grabber. So far they ignore the speakers with the grilles on. Eventually, I will probably have to do more to protect them.

Those pet fences with the electric shock collar work well.

This is what I am currently running.
Just got it all up and running yesterday.

Mcintosh c-28 pre
Mcintosh MR 73 tuner
Mcintosh 2100 amplifier
2 stacked pairs of McIntosh ML-2 speakers
Mcintosh MQ 102 EQ
Custom Thorens TD-106 turntable

21x10 room 8 ft ceiling.
sounds good, sometimes really good depending on what music I'm playing, but room acoustics are not ideal, and it shows. lots of balancing and acoustic treatments to follow.

Wayyyy too much stereo for this room, but I am working on doing some treatments to the room. acoustic panels, rug, etc.. should help a bit, but MAN....this set up sure looks awesome.
20180127_205354.jpg

So far, so good. Just finishing off the open plan build downstairs.
Although the speakers are somewhat in the corners of the room up against the wall they present no problems - to what I can hear anyway.
Nice and flush with no cables in view. My pet hate! Cables! 20171210_151328.jpg
I'll add some stands under those HPM's when I get the time to make them.
img_20140922_100933.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom