What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

Well Sauder has furniture like that with similar construction sequence and the instructions are clear.Being in Germany you may have found an off brand with poor illustrations.

I always wear out the right hand work glove. I end up with bunch of left handed ones gathering dust. I am only getting half the money's worth. :idea:

I know, sell the pile at 50% discount. :rflmao:

Last edited:
Well Sauder has furniture like that with similar construction sequence and the instructions are clear.Being in Germany you may have found an off brand with poor illustrations.
I have also assembled many such items, with little to no problems at all. Usually the parts are marked A,B,C and so on, and the dimensions and amount of the screws is also noted.

This brand SUCKS!

I´ll assemble it, we ordered it about a month ago, so returning it would be hard, and it´s very heavy and the packaging is destroyed.

I already drilled a few holes in the right places and used my own screws; I´ll post a pic of the thing when I´m done.

I've got a lot of these I reckon from being a truck driver too dad-burn long.
Guys that have "I gotta be in front syndrome."
The guys that drive with an ego bigger then their vehicle, "Get outta my way I'm the most important person out here!"
People on my Donkey when I'm doing the speed limit or even a little above it in the slow lane, Just general self centeredness .guntohead.gif

Conversely and to @Pioneered's point, guys that speed up to keep you from merging in front of them but not enough that you can safely get behind them (just speeding up so "their" place on the road isn't challenged) need to die in a fire.

I've got a lot of these I reckon from being a truck driver too dad-burn long.
Guys that have "I gotta be in front syndrome."
The guys that drive with an ego bigger then their vehicle, "Get outta my way I'm the most important person out here!"
People on my Donkey when I'm doing the speed limit or even a little above it in the slow lane, Just general self centeredness .View attachment 1136040

A maj for me as well! I think I may have mentioned it previously as well. That slow guy/gal in front gets away, and you get smacked!

Q

As used in a different thread, the term "life hack" bothers me. As a computer professional (and hobbyist before I earned my degree), I guess the new use of the word "hack" is what annoys me, as it seems to draw on the idea of computer hacking and not cutting, bad reporting nor taxi-cabs.

Heloise simply called them hints.

Last edited:
Oh, if where going to get into words and there use that bothers us I have a couple of big ones that really anger me when some dolt comes up to me and uses them.
First ones "DUDE", does anyone one know the real meaning of this, in the day we referred to the inexperienced riders as Dudes, Green Horns, etc. Every time some one calls me this I look around and back at them and say, "No DUDES here!"
The second one is "Bro" ,"Brother" and the way it's said. I'm not your BRO! and I'm not your Brother! and most the time I thank God I'm not when I'm approached and referred to this.
Just irritates me to the point of wanting to punch the idiot right in the face. I don't know why, just does.

People who post videos of their stereo systems/components on youtube to show you how good they sound.

You dummy, it sounds like youtube on my computer speakers!!!
Reminds me of ads back in the '60s for Admiral living color televisions, which we could only watch on our cruddy little B & W Sony portable.

Back
Top Bottom