What audio brand do you not own that you hope/plan to in the future?

PAGS

This thread is somewhat corollary to the "What Audio Brand That You Will Never Buy And Why?" thread.

For me, I'd like something from Schiit. I realize the brand has a few detractors, but for the most part, the consensus seems to be very positive. If nothing else the name and the humor on the company's website makes it worth a try.

What audio brand? You mean before it's sold to some huge international conglomerate and simply becomes a marketing tool? I have no idea. ;)

For me NONE! Why? Because I'm very pleased with what I have and if I shop the top brands for something better it'll only make me
think less of what I have...............besides ya can't buy a Rolls Royce on a Ford Pinto pocket book.

I kind of want to see if the fuss over full range infinite baffle is true, so my next system is going to be a pair of Tang Band FR, hopefully powered by a Yaqin tube amp. Nice little sub $1k system to kill 2 birds of curiosity.

I've wanted some Altec Model 19's for years. The price has climbed steadily. I don't have the room, either. So, like a lot of things, I learn to do without.
I will probably go back to SS power in my main system. If I can find the McIntosh amp of my dreams locally for a fair price I will probably get it, then sell the MC275 VI to pay for it.

I've wanted some Altec Model 19's for years. The price has climbed steadily. I don't have the room, either. So, like a lot of things, I learn to do without.
I will probably go back to SS power in my main system. If I can find the McIntosh amp of my dreams locally for a fair price I will probably get it, then sell the MC275 VI to pay for it.

You know the way that's going to go....about 2 days after you sell the MC275, you run into the deal of a lifetime on Altec 19's that really go well with an MC275.

I kind of want to see if the fuss over full range infinite baffle is true, so my next system is going to be a pair of Tang Band FR, hopefully powered by a Yaqin tube amp. Nice little sub $1k system to kill 2 birds of curiosity.
"Infinite baffle" or open baffle? Yes there is a difference.

Back
Top Bottom