Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
OK folks, time to get going on this. I am in charge of planning and running a Vintage car/truck/motorcycle show here in Middletown on June 9th so I am setting the date for Sunday May 6th for the gathering at my house. The next weekend is Mothers Day Weekend so planning it later will be way to hectic. I will provide a Main Dish and Crab Dip as usual, and have tables set up in the garage for swap tables. Noon till 6 or so will be the time of day.
If you need directions etc. contact me through AK I hope you all can make it!
Regards,
Jim

Listing items for sale or trade at the event here:
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....ryland-dc-va-nj-spring-gathering-2018.813911/

Not a subscriber, just bring you items!

Last edited:
I always forget to ask. I have some audio equipment free to a good home or a swap. Wanna swap an Aiwa cassette deck for a SME type headshell? Anyway, do I have to join/list the stuff in Bartertown or just lug in on up?

I always forget to ask. I have some audio equipment free to a good home or a swap. Wanna swap an Aiwa cassette deck for a SME type headshell? Anyway, do I have to join/list the stuff in Bartertown or just lug in on up?

Just bring it.
Regards,
Jim

Oh this is tempting! I'd bring food and drink as well as componentry! Just have to figure out a place to stay (easy) and a way to drive there without getting mixed up in DC Metro traffic (not so easy). And make it work with my schedule (pending). Good to be doing this before the oppressive heat of summer kicks in, though right now that seems far away!

Oh this is tempting! I'd bring food and drink as well as componentry! Just have to figure out a place to stay (easy) and a way to drive there without getting mixed up in DC Metro traffic (not so easy). And make it work with my schedule (pending). Good to be doing this before the oppressive heat of summer kicks in, though right now that seems far away!

hopefully wolverine will chime in with his traffic tricks coming from newport news area; prob not so bad on a sunday

Thanks yeah I'm tempted to take US Routes 17/15 but they are two-lane most of the way and hence more dangerous w/r/t head-on collisions (especially with everyone on their phones nowadays). Between Richmond and Fredericksburg the Interstate is fine. Closer to Washington it always gets messy, and weekends are particularly problematic. I used to live there--don't miss it.

Thanks Jim! Tomorrow I'll try to remember to send out a notice to those who haven't replied already.

I'll be there. Will bring a big crock pot full of chili. Also several items to sell hopefully.

Hey, too bad the Pennsylvania folks aren't invited... they're gonna' be pissed! :rolleyes:

I'll be there. Will bring a big crock pot full of chili. Also several items to sell hopefully.

Hey, too bad the Pennsylvania folks aren't invited... they're gonna' be pissed! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the title which is now corrected! Anyone who wants to make the trip is invited.
Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom