Some Cool Pics of Systems Past . . .

While surfing through pics on my PC, I came across a bunch of cool pics - confirming that I've been insane for nearly 3 decades now. Happy to elaborate on any of the photos if you guys want to know more . . .
OfficeSystem2: Just curious. Did you have a seat belt installed on that office chair? :)
Cool photos!

While surfing through pics on my PC, I came across a bunch of cool pics - confirming that I've been insane for nearly 3 decades now. Happy to elaborate on any of the photos if you guys want to know more . . .
Thanks much. I enjoyed that.

I wish I had kept pics of my gear. Guitars, amps, stereo and cars so thank you for posting. And anyone "crazy enough" to trick out a Cutlass the way you have I would only expect the same with the audio and perhaps other parts of your life. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your walk down memory lane.
Indeed! I have pics going back a lot further but all are actual photos.

You should see some of my car systems ...

I'm just in awe every time I see some of you all's existing or previous gear, makes me take another look at my own and realize how pitiful it is.
And, then I wake up and realize I aint broke from it and I still enjoy the dickens out of it.:)

I'm just in awe every time I see some of you all's existing or previous gear, makes me take another look at my own and realize how pitiful it is.
And, then I wake up and realize I aint broke from it and I still enjoy the dickens out of it.:)
Enjoyment is what it's all about. So, if you enjoy your setup, that's what's important - not the scale of it.

Fabulous chronicle, Tony! I'd love to hear my Z's 6K-rpm exhaust note through those 2300s. Think their headroom could handle it?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom