New member...JBL Junkie

Awesome, Joe! Welcome aboard!
Lots of us JBL and Altec junkies 'round here ...

Hi Joe and welcome you AK! That is wayyyy cool!!:thumbsup: I bet you have great stories to tell us all:) Enjoy your audio journey!

Way cool alright and so are any stories you can tell us but what I'd like to know is more about what do you have for your own Stereo as to Speakers and all the rest?Welcome:)

Way cool alright and so are any stories you can tell us but what I'd like to know is more about what do you have for your own Stereo as to Speakers and all the rest?Welcome:)
I own every model of passive JBL and Altec studio monitor ever produced

My favorite pair l use almost daily are 4435's powered by Phase Linear D 500 amp custom worked by Bob Carver.

I am new to the JBL club so bring on the stories and knowledge . Welcome

JBL 112
Do you remember that Maxxel tale ad from the 70's and 80's of the man listening to a L100 and having his haur blown back. I own that pair from the commercial.
I am new to the JBL club so bring on the stories and knowledge . Welcome

JBL 112
The L112 is a nice speaker not as popular as it's predecessor L100. If you like them stick with them

Will do, thanks - I care more about how they sound than whether JBL sold more of them.

Welcome to AK.

John

Will do, thanks - I care more about how they sound than whether JBL sold more of them.

Welcome to AK.

John
The L112 was in my estimation slightly more bass heavy than the L100 and is WAY more sensitive to room placement. Be sure to give them plenty of room from the front wall and keep the tweeter slightly lower than ear level

Back
Top Bottom