What audio brand do you not own that you hope/plan to in the future?

A better subwoofer than I currently have. HSU, REL, maybe the Magnepan Bass Panels. Open to suggestions

I'd like to try gear from Sutherland Engineering, Decware, and Bottlehead. Phono stages from Sutherland and Decware, and SET amps from Decware and Bottlehead.

Ive reached my limit and the only future plans i have is thinning out the herd, but if i was looking i have never owned or heard a Luxman receiver so that would perk my interest

Last edited:
I think I just need to sell some stuff. No one ever uses the guest bed-room system.

I'm pretty happy with my main and master br systems, but I might make some changes in the latter just to get tape loops. Maybe. Won't be anything major, though. The main system satisfies my high-end urges quite nicely, and the Fortes in the bedroom sound better than they should there. Have had no upgrade twinges lately.

A better subwoofer than I currently have. HSU, REL, maybe the Magnepan Bass Panels. Open to suggestions

SVS subs have really dazzled me, and even opened me up new music appreciation. Sometimes, I turn off the main speakers and just listen to a left & right subs :) . I never knew bass could be so melodic. Their products and customer service are 100%.

Not necessarily a brand specifically, but would love to get into the tube camp someday.
I once had that Sansui amp, gave it away I really wish I had not but times were tight and needed some work done on the house such is life. Sucker really had some power to spare if I remember right.
Canton

I'm fairly happy with what I have so far but as for the future I'm open to everything that I don't have at present providing the time and money status make it feasable.I'm basically talking mostly obscure brands that nobody wants but present good value for what they are especially if they are what I call Vintage in my eyes!Somebody has got to love them and I'm their Guy:)

Bergmann, Clearaudio, SME, latest Technics, if I up grade or add a turntable. Speakers: Magico, 30.7 Magneplanar, DD67000 JBL, Steinway Lyngdorph,

As of right now, most of my gear is from the big Japanese makers which I prefer. But as said before "don't knock it till you try it", and would to love experience some Mcintosh someday. I know the build quality is top notch as well as customer service and sound quality, unfortunately I've never had the chance to hear any. Someday also really really hope to get my hands on the DSS series of pioneers speaker lineup as well as some HH Scott tube gear. Good things come to those that wait so here goes, I'm waitin and ready!:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom