What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

little_feat_waitingf.jpg

You keep doing that cool thing you do, Smitty43... In this case, unintentionally showcasing good albums. If and only if you feel like it, please spin the copy of Best of the Doobies on the floor in front of your system. I have the album on CD and simply love the order in which the songs on the compilation were sequenced. I probably have just enough "best of" albums in my collection to match the number of fingers on two hands and this one is one of my favorites.

You keep doing that cool thing you do, Smitty43... In this case, unintentionally showcasing good albums. If and only if you feel like it, please spin the copy of Best of the Doobies on the floor in front of your system. I have the album on CD and simply love the order in which the songs on the compilation were sequenced. I probably have just enough "best of" albums in my collection to match the number of fingers on two hands and this one is one of my favorites.
Just cleaned with the VPI 16.5 and special request from KDAC and with 6L6 tubes and the JBL L110s 15209797116401084806556.jpg

Back
Top Bottom