Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

I plan on making this. I'll haul along a couple things for the swap tables and I can fill in on needed items for the food/ drink spread (let me know, Steve.)

We trade tables. Two end tables make a coffee table, a coffee table and an end table are good for a small kitchen table, that sort of thing. Its not set in stone, allowances are made for condition and style and it depends on the tastes of the people conducting a trade.

May 5 eh? I'll put it on my calendar.

I'm bringing a ping pong table!:p

Hmm, that's the weekend before we're supposed to move overseas... probably not gonna fly. But maybe if there's any gear left that I haven't unloaded or packed, I'll find somebody to send it up with! :D

Well the good Lord willing and I am still standing I will be there with the usual Great Grandmother's cake Now if my 11 year old granddaughter was up here we could have some of Florence's Northern Lasagna. She has taken to cooking and asked for the recipe so I sent it. Brian tells me it was delicious. She took a small liberty and sprinkled the top with Parmesan as it normally does not have the brown finish.

Attachments

• Charlie and THE lasagna.jpg
    Charlie and THE lasagna.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 53
Now that is a great Pic! She is invited if available and she brings the lasagna. :^)
Regards,
Jim
P.s.Just kidding about the lasagna.

I was starting to think about this event. I am scheduled to fly out that day but with my schedule it is still possible I might be able to make it. Hope to see everyone soon.

Maybe I can use that event as a deadline to get me moving on your Sansui 7000....

@gadget73 and @nj pheonix we should make a multi road trip out of this. Andy, you could drive down to me, we could take the Mustang to Thane's (which would probably take half a tank of gas), and then complete the journey in turbo diesel luxury courtesy of his new hooptie...

Lee.

Maybe I can use that event as a deadline to get me moving on your Sansui 7000....

That would be nice but I am still probably 50-50 at this point. I'm thinking I might be able to attend and then fly out of Dulles late afternoon - early evening. Just depends on the flight schedules. I know you have a lot on your plate so I don't want to add to your workload.

@gadget73 and @nj pheonix we should make a multi road trip out of this. Andy, you could drive down to me, we could take the Mustang to Thane's (which would probably take half a tank of gas), and then complete the journey in turbo diesel luxury courtesy of his new hooptie...

Lee.
I have asked you in the past if you wanted to go:D.
If you let me drive the mustang , I'll pay for the gas:naughty:.
I do have a couple of small things going .
Really just an amp and the wood cabinet . I could put together before and save a little space.
I usually meet Gadget by the cracker barrel by the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom