Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

kirkendoll

Luke.kirk on instagram
Subscriber
We have been talking about it for a while so i figured I would start this thread to get the ball rolling. I would like to offer up my place in Clinton but am open to other places that is more accessible to more members. I can be free almost any weekend and have plenty of parking, BBQ grills, and multiple rooms for setups. Below is a short list I've collected of Arkansas AK members, I know there are plenty more in Arkansas and surrounding states, everyone is invited. So lets figure out when we can have this!!!

As for now the date of the meet is the 28 of April!!!!

Thanks Luke

Last edited:
Luke, it's mighty good of you to get things going and offer up your residence for the gathering.

My suggestion would be in between the middle and end of May (12th or 19th) before it gets to warm outside, but that's only my opinion. And there is also Mothers Day and Memorial Day to consider.

Ok since mother's day is on the 13th having it on the 12th might be a problem for some people. May 19th sounds like a good date so we will start with that.

What, no interest here? I personally am getting a bit excited to meet some other members, eat some grub, share some knowledge, and socialize while enjoying the gear and music. How about some input folks?

I am supplying most of the food, which will be baby back ribs, some bacon wrapped items, and hamburgers. Along with side items. There is also a motel within a mile away if they live far out and I have a couch and an extra bed.

Thanks Luke

I am supplying most of the food, which will be baby back ribs, some bacon wrapped items, and hamburgers. Along with side items. There is also a motel within a mile away if they live far out and I have a couch and an extra bed.

Thanks Luke
Sounds good. Will keep eye on here for date or changes. I will bring any supplies that are needed as well. Looking forward to this as well

You can definitely count me in! Any date is fine as long as I know in advance so I can take off from work. I'd also be glad to bring some food and beverages as needed.

Last edited:
I use mcclards sauce from the restaurant in hot springs and dehydrated onions. Everyone always love them around here
That means you will have to bring your sauce and I'll get a rack of ribs for you to use it on :D.

That means you will have to bring your sauce and I'll get a rack of ribs for you to use it on :D.
Sounds good I'm always up for cooking. Think I should bring some extra records? I have too many and would make great deals if anyone was interested. Also think I'll bring my 335's to sell/swap

Is anyone interested in tube consoles? I have several that I probably won't get around to. Also a bunch of speakers I need to unload.

Is anyone interested in tube consoles? I have several that I probably won't get around to. Also a bunch of speakers I need to unload.
Sure bring some tube amps, I don' think echron has any tube amps so he might be interested in going down that path or I might be interested in the right one. I'm not sure about speakers, I guess bring them ya never know who might want some more.

Back
Top Bottom