Rory McIlroy

MoreBeer

Money + Money =More Money
It's kind of ironic that Rory McIlroy is pissing, moaning, tired of heckling and thinks limiting alcohol sales at PGA events is the answer. First off, this clown should look into the mirror and come to the realization that nobody likes him. Or at least the majority of golfers and golf fans dislike him. I know more than a few avid golfers and none of them like this guy for one reason or another.

And aside from this, I'm tired of these golfers in general crybabbying in regards to comments and such from the crowd. Got some news for them....your "sport" isn't holier than thou with all this tradition bullshit. And oh man, when that elitist asshole Jim Nantz gets on a roll with his Augusta National Shrine-Like-Worship-Rants, I need to yank out the barf bag to save my carpeting and furniture from doom.

And this is coming from me, an avid and decent golfer and one who watches golf. Although I do admit to watching more golf years ago. These days, usually just the majors and few others.

Time for a beer.

Part of me understands his complaint, but the problem is the fans are the ones who pay his salary. That being said, a lot of spectators are @$$holes - but so are a lot of athletes.

I don’t dislike Rory and am happy for his win.
Seems like some of these fans are yelling the most obnoxious comments they can so their buds at home can hear them and then go home to listen to their DVR’d idiocracy’s. I don’t have an answer.
What’s with grown men running to errant drives so they can be up close to the players on their next shot? And why do they feel compelled to reach out and slap hands with athletes that are in the heat of battle? Strange.
And I do revere ANGC. Can’t wait to go someday.

. . . And aside from this, I'm tired of these golfers in general crybabbying in regards to comments and such from the crowd. . . .

I'm with Rory on this. I need quiet when I'm trying to get that ball up the ramp, through the windmill, and into the cannibal's mouth.

I'm a fan of Mcilroy. Always have been. Actually he's one of the more popular golfers. He's candid which at times gets him in trouble. As far as the drunk fan issue goes he's spot on. Drunk fans yelling stupid remarks when a player is mid swing has no place on the course. Neither does the foul language especially around the kids. Golf isn't football. If someone wants to get drunk and rowdy go to a football game. They'll fit right in there.

Rory is from the UK where golf crowds are less rowdy. Certain sports (tennis, golf) have a tradition of civilized behavior among the gallery. This ain't Philadelphia Eagles football, folks. I'm with Rory on this

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to punch that jerk in the mouth. I met Rory and he is not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination. How he hits the ball a country mile is beyond me. I mean other than being young, limber & a world class athlete.

Back
Top Bottom