2017-18 NCAA Basketball

Oh, if nobody's aware, a sucking FT % will lose you games. The Horns were bad all year at the stripe.

Holy Loly-ola :angel:
Of course ya gotta wonder if some of these are upsets or rather the result of questionable brackentology ;)

Houston - Michigan gets my vote for best buzzer beater so far ...

PS - wonder if Isaac Haas going down was the kiss of death for Purdue?

Houston - Michigan gets my vote for best buzzer beater so far ...

PS - wonder if Isaac Haas going down was the kiss of death for Purdue?

And I thought Haas was to big to get hurt.

I'm all in for UMBC and Loyola-Chicago now that my Hokies and UVa folded.

Feel free to join the Tar Heel Nation :deal:
We need all the help we can get facing Texas A&M today :)

DM3gKrGWkAARL_I.jpg

And I thought Haas was to big to get hurt.

Gotta think landing 280 pounds on an elbow would almost have to do some damage. Rumor has it he might have been playing today, but NCAA wouldn't approve the brace they came up with. Not so much a problem for Haas, but more of a blunt weapon against other players.

So far so good though - Haarms is even making his free throws. :thumbsup:

Feel free to join the Tar Heel Nation :deal:
We need all the help we can get facing Texas A&M today :)

Gotta say, I'm rooting for A&M today, if only because Michigan doesn't want to see the Tar Heels next ...

Well, with NCSU out, I have been pulling for Nevada and Cincinnati. They face each other at 6.

Best of luck to Kyle Washington and Cincinnati as well as the Martin brothers and Nevada too bad someone has to lose.

I'd also like to give a shout out to another friend of the family, Michael Macchiavello who won the NCAA National Championship in in wrestling last night. (197lbs class)

All 4 of these young men are well grounded, really good people.

My gamecocks didn't make it this year but at least we have a banner from last year's final four run and our women's national championship.

With Silva and company returning plus transfers from Louisville and UNC next year looks pretty good.

Oops, a rift in the “time, space continuum impacted the Tar Heels. And there is always the potential of Russian hacking. Or a small chance we got whupped :cool:

Yup - those high seeds aren't all they're cracked up to be if you don't come ready to play ...

(ask Sparty)

sparty%20in%20tears.gif

Looks like Syracuse got lucky - for the fourth time this tournament! Hope Duke's got their game faces on ...

That Michigan - Houston game was great.

Sad to see either team lose.

Had trouble falling asleep afterwards I was jumping up and down from excitement.

MSU bounced out again. They had the weakest Big Ten schedule and it showed in both Conference and National tournaments.

Well - I suppose on the bright side, their loss saved a lot of couches in East Lansing ... <G>

d7aa3fd9ac572f83ab0476863134fc35fc38a40352d3e035a23df2dd9d973e96.jpg

Well, we've still got a slight chance of couch burning since Morgantown, WV invented it in the 80s. Obviously, I've switched my allegiance to my wife's WVU team in a futile attempt to forget about that cute, loyal, brave and fluffy Chesapeake Bay Retriever mascot. And, yes, my wife participated in a ritual couch burning at WVU.

Back
Top Bottom