2017-18 NCAA Basketball

Yup - those high seeds aren't all they're cracked up to be if you don't come ready to play ...

(ask Sparty)

sparty%20in%20tears.gif

Looks like Syracuse got lucky - for the fourth time this tournament! Hope Duke's got their game faces on ...

I hope Duke gets dumped.

The Syracuse/Duke game presents a dilemma. Who do I root against? Other than wishing for the wood floor to magically transform into molten lava or a toxic pond filled with grumpy piranha, I'm at a loss.

OK then ... who saw A&M on the wrong side of a 27 point beat down?

Michigan vs Loyola Chicago in the Final Four? Naaaaaaahhhhhh ...

And I know nobody here cares but me, but my alma mater is on the way to the Div2 national championship this Saturday!

ferris-lightning.jpg

Last edited:
... who saw A&M on the wrong side of a 27 point beat down?
I did. Well, that is to say I watched it. Can't honestly say I predicted it.

It was nice to see all the "experts" picking the Aggies in the pregame. That's why they make them play.

Felt kinda bad watching the whole game instead of switching over to the Loyola/Nevada telecast. Not bad enough to change channels though.

I was flipping between those and the Ferris State game.

Speaking of "experts" - caught a blooper reel on Charles Barkley's tournament predictions earlier today - he needs a new dart board for making his picks. <G>

DYq9Kf8X4AE1OSr.jpg

Well, A&M used all their 3’s against UNC . . . But I didn’t see a 20+ loss. I knew Michigan had a good coach but hadn’t watched the team.

Loyola is a true Cinderella now. They also play great defense.

Congrats to Ferris State:beerchug:

Got a kick out of Coach Beilein clearing the bench at the end.

Special shout out to C.J.Baird for the Wolverines. Freshman walk on this year, and scored a 3 pointer in the closing seconds. First points of the season, in the Sweet Sixteen. Way to go, big guy!

PS - my prediction of the day. Wildcats win!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom