Legacy Audio Score!! Holy Moly!!!

Actually, I have taught my son my search methods....and he has been finding a bit of gear. We are a team now, the young one doing half of the searching now, while I concentrate on the refurbishment and the shipping. These Legacy Audio speakers are crazy. One silver ribbon tweet non functional on the towers...that's it. Holy Sh$t....these are top shelf!

My wife was present and a bit grouchy....I ran them with a sansui 7070 lightly to see what worked and what didn't. I could tell that these need gobs of power. They must weigh 150 lbs apiece. There's a chance they sound better than the 4350 JBL's I have almost finished?

My wife was present and a bit grouchy....I ran them with a sansui 7070 lightly to see what worked and what didn't. I could tell that these need gobs of power. They must weigh 150 lbs apiece. There's a chance they sound better than the 4350 JBL's I have almost finished?
Congrats on the score. Only you can decide if you like these better then the JBL 4350's they will sound very different for certain.

Regards Snow

If we have fun with scores, refurbishing, listening, telling stories, getting out and meeting new people, etc., etc., etc. are we ever "really" out of the game? :)

Have never run across any Legacy in my neck of the woods. The look reminds me of Sequerra and Merlin a bit. Lots of fun there.

Congrats to you and your son (partner?) on the speakers. I bet having a sidekick involved adds a whole new dimension to the fun as well.

:banana: those would be keepers in my book. I've listened to Legacy at a dealer powered with Mac gear. An amazing experience.

Back
Top Bottom