Today's SOUL Playlist

Hey souljay,

That album is high on my "Want" list! :thumbsup:

Why don't you listen to it on spotify? she has several others as well :)

I have this opinion For a music maestro There's no reason not to have Spotify it cost a poultry £9 a month you could not buy an new album for that and if you smoke and drink you spend more than that a day And the pleasure it gives.

Like to say there are other music platforms available to chose from. I am just making my point
Does anyone agree with me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 3.png
    Screen Shot 3.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

I have this opinion For a music maestro There's no reason not to have Spotify it cost a poultry £9 a month you could not buy an new album for that and if you smoke and drink you spend more than that a day And the pleasure it gives.

Like to say there are other music platforms available to chose from. I am just making my point

I think it all depends on what and how you like listen to your tunes mate,what ever floats your boat. Personally i like to have a physical copy whether that be cd or vinyl if thats not possible the best quality download available to me will do me just fine.i havn't really got into spotify or other streaming sites because i don't think i have the gear to get the qualty i want.horses for course mate.
I do stream alot of radio though through a yamaha network receiver that i got just for that job and tv sound, the main system is for the other formats

I agree with you all the way Souljay3. But as a reference Book on a shelf if you like . It's a celestial jukebox . The cost would not by you any tobacco here packet of 20 how much.. would not buy 2 pints even in a spit sawdust bar. This is my point. Anyway loving the music Thank you very much. I am "John" to my Friends.

Mighty fine classic Soul, Cool Breeze. Ole Tom Jones did have a soulful voice & still performing today! :thumbsup:

To Nightcleaner our beloved Cool Breeze has spoken for all of us & keep those tunes comin'. I think you'll fit right in! :)

Rome

Hey Nightcleaner,

I'm not a digital download kind of guy. I only like to listen to records. If I want to listen to something I go on Youtube. Thanks for the suggestion.

I agree with you all the way Souljay3. But as a reference Book on a shelf if you like . It's a celestial jukebox . The cost would not by you any tobacco here packet of 20 how much.. would not buy 2 pints even in a spit sawdust bar. This is my point. Anyway loving the music Thank you very much. I am "John" to my Friends.
ok john no worries i do see your point,how much is a pack of fags over there now? and a pint for that matter,i havn't been back to the uk since 2008.
i'm jay to my mates btw :thumbsup:
20180408_080049.jpg
just checking some solar radio out,paul phillips soulful house show:banana:

39496198840_d50161299b_o.jpg

Curtis / Live! ~ Original Album Series

Curtis Mayfield

1971 / 2012 Rhino R2 522065 / 8122796346-2

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Jay, I picked up 7 of them for $9.99 each from Barnes & Noble. I too have the Donny Hathaway. Superb value!
that's cool i ain't seen any around for ages or i'd do the same, the 2 i have i got years ago and didn't find out how many were in the series i deffo would have grabbed the curtis for sure,might have to do a bit of reasearch.

ok john no worries i do see your point,how much is a pack of fags over there now? and a pint for that matter,i havn't been back to the uk since 2008.
i'm jay to my mates btw :thumbsup:
View attachment 1157319
just checking some solar radio out,paul phillips soulful house show:banana:

Hey Jay,

That looks like a Yamaha? I can tell by the variable loudness control that's unique to Yamaha. I'm using a Yamaha A-S301 integrated amp.

Jay, I picked up 7 of them for $9.99 each from Barnes & Noble. I too have the Donny Hathaway. Superb value!

That's a good price! Is that Barnes & Noble everyday price on them? Last time I was there most of the album selections are over $18.

Hey Jay,

That looks like a Yamaha? I can tell by the variable loudness control that's unique to Yamaha. I'm using a Yamaha A-S301 integrated amp.
yeah mate it's an r-n602 network receiver i got it new for streaming radio and the audio for the tv,it also does bluetooth from my imac and phone,it's on the network so also picks up flac files etc from my hard drive,it's got no hdmi so 2 channel only which i like i'm not a ht guy,got all sorts on it if your that way out like spotify etc,pretty much all singing all dancing even has a phono section which someone rated highly in a review i read but i ain't tried that yet.
and sounds good too.
i run a yamaha c50 into a pc2002m for the main system :music:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom