Todays METAL playlist

Various Artists - Speed Kills

R-380102-1357251286-1943.jpeg.jpg

I'm curious about later PL. I'm only familiar with their material up to about 1995 (excellent stuff) before I lost touch with this band. I know they went through some diverse changes since, but am intrigued to listen to some their material after this point in time. Is what you've posted a recommended listen? :beerchug:
If you can handle diversity, it's a great album to me Sound Quality is great. PL is one of my favorites, even the Electronic album Host. They are not Ac/DC, they didn't make the same basic ablum for 30 yrs. PL got a little iffy but the message has always been the same. New stuff last 3 ablums are back to their roots.Check it out, let me know.

Slayer - Hell Awaits
008.jpg
Classic album. :bowdown:

Actually did Hell Awaits and Praise of Death in an air band competitions back in high school and finished 10th or 11th out of about 20 bands. Good laugh that was!!!

...also air band Rush (Tom Sawyer and Limelight) with a few other guys and came 4th. Top 3 and we would have made the towns high school finals and who knows after that!!!!:eek2:

Life didn't quiet pan out that way and more mundane life activities were for my future. o_O:idea: :)

Back
Top Bottom